Back to Presentation skills: Designing Presentation Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Presentation skills: Designing Presentation Slides by National Research Tomsk State University

“Powerpoint slides are like children: no matter how ugly they are, you’ll think they’re beautiful if they’re yours” — Scott Adams, author of the comic strip “Dilbert”. Due to this cause or another, it’s a huge stress to look at most Powerpoint slides. Depending on the “design” skills of the speaker and audience’s taste slides create different emotions from a slight annoyance to physical sickness. But that is not the worst thing. The worst thing is that instead of improving the presentation such slides confuse the audience, distract it and finally oblige the speaker to explain them rather than being quite self-explanatory. The goal of this course is to change that by equipping learners with a set of tools to create simple, clear and aesthetic slides which improve the presentation of the speaker. The course covers universal design principles, templates, colors, typefaces, slides’ typography, use of photos and pictograms, composition rules and ways to create clear and meaningful charts and diagrams. This course is not a PowerPoint fundamentals course. You should have a basic knowledge of either Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote software. Don’t meddle, make your slides matter....

AG
Sep 30, 2019

Awesome course for everybody. This will help you put forward your points in a better way everytime and in any situation. It taught me simple tricks and list of todo's that one needs to keep in mind

ND
Oct 5, 2020

Really helped me understand some of the fundamentals of design. I did not realize the power of icons, tables, pics, and typography. I really enjoyed the teaching and how it taught me fluid design.

201 - 225 of 370 Reviews for Presentation skills: Designing Presentation Slides

By Diana M

Jan 11, 2021

Really enjoyed the course and the practicals

By Isakova A

Nov 30, 2020

Informative course))) I am greatly thankful)

By Sirli L

Oct 6, 2020

Great course to improve presentation skills.

By Mudassira A A

Sep 26, 2020

I really appreciate and enjoyed the course.

By Eva M C

Dec 24, 2020

I did learned a lot! Thank you very much!

By Акопян А А

Dec 24, 2020

Great opportunity to increase your skills!

By Rongqiang L

Jul 27, 2020

very good. renewing my perspective of PPT.

By Rabia M M

Jul 7, 2020

Course is great, I learnt a lot from here.

By Asmita H

Aug 20, 2020

Alexie Sir is the best teacher I ever had

By Dissanayaka E P W

Dec 22, 2020

this was a really good excellent course.

By Ittay H

Mar 2, 2019

Great Course - the best for Presentation

By Melina C B

Dec 9, 2017

Really enjoy the videos! Very Motivating

By Saira s

Oct 23, 2020

Thanku so much it was extremely helpful

By Eduardo d A M

Jan 11, 2019

Aprendi muito e obtive ótimos materiais

By ΜΕΡΟΠΗ Β

Dec 31, 2020

Excellent course. Thank you very much.

By chandan v

May 12, 2020

course worth taking in your spare time

By Bello A

May 17, 2019

One of the best course in recent time

By Ma M P S T

Dec 2, 2020

Thank you. It's very helpful for me.

By MD. J H

Jul 28, 2020

Best online course ever in my life.

By Ogun C T

Jul 21, 2020

A very good course. I learnt a lot.

By Mr. S K

Jun 11, 2020

An Interesting and excellent course

By Shripad H

Apr 26, 2020

one of the best course on this site

By DEVASHISH

Sep 18, 2020

Overall it was a great experience.

By Mehedi H M

Jul 22, 2020

Great course for slide designing

By Panu P

Jun 26, 2018

I learned a lot from this course