Back to Software Processes and Agile Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Software Processes and Agile Practices by University of Alberta

This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum....

KC
Aug 11, 2017

I had read about the different agiles methodologies out there but It was until I took this course that I could "digest" them and internalize how to chose the right one for me and how to apply them.

PD

The course is highly interactive...i like the concept of giving questions based on the the information learnt in that particular video...I personally like the instructors teaching methods ....

126 - 150 of 759 Reviews for Software Processes and Agile Practices

By Karani G

Oct 27, 2020

Amazing course and a dedicated team. The materials are well explained. I have gained tonnes of information from this course.

By santhosh k

May 5, 2017

course content and instructors are very good. easy to understand and there are lot of important points covered in the course

By Abdur R T

Jun 26, 2020

I am too lazy to write a review. But the quality of the course has compelled me to write. In one word, mind-blowing course!

By Abdul H

Jul 15, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. The Analogies created with real world situations are very helpful. Gained a lot new knowledge

By Richard J H

Jan 28, 2017

I feel as if this course did a great job of building on the intro course. The resources have been tremendous! I find that I

By Ajay C

Feb 22, 2016

Very nice content and presented so nicely. Must read and highly recommended course for all managers and business analysts.

By Alexandra

Dec 15, 2015

I really enjoy this specialization, it is srtuctured very well, lot's of useful information and it is explained very good.

By Ines C

An excellent course that combines important concepts of Agile Methodologies with basic concepts of software development!

By Omar A

Nov 16, 2019

Good Course to go with. It shares the main values and principles of the different process models, agile with variations.

By Abdullah S

May 16, 2020

An excellent course. Elaborates all the process models from scratch and builds upon iteratively for easy understanding.

By Tony B

May 21, 2019

Provided a very good framework for Product Manager who has experienced older software management tools, like Waterfall.

By Paulo P

May 21, 2017

Great course! Very well written and produced, it will make you understand a lot more about software processes and agile

By Alina D

Mar 8, 2018

The course is very-well structured and gives a good overview of the most important models of the software development.

By Kate S

Jan 28, 2018

This was very helpful to my work...putting into one context many principles that I have learn of over time separately.

By Genesis O

It's very informative, concise and delivered well. The video presentations were really easy to follow and understand.

By Konnie M

Oct 17, 2017

Enjoyed the professionally produced videos that keep my attention and easy to understand content that helps me learn.

By Jolanta K

Dec 8, 2015

Nice and clear presentation of the topic. Good course for everyone who might want to work with software development.

By Vikas

Nov 22, 2015

Well taught Software Processes and practices. I liked the way the course was conducted, the quiz and video lectures.

By Mahfuzur R

Aug 13, 2020

Really this course is awesome. I have learned many important practices. This helps me to dispel many misconception.

By Akanksha A

Jan 20, 2020

This is a great course, simple to learn with a wide coverage of latest Agile practices and on-going process models.

By Mila M

Apr 4, 2017

The course encompassed all the important aspects of Agile Practices. It was a fun and engaging learning experience!

By Cristiano A

Feb 21, 2016

It's a fantastic course !! Simple and complete, could be a "must" for every Software Product Manager. Thanks a lot.

By Yogesh Z

Jan 15, 2016

Excellent professor, very detailed explanation of different SDLC practices. Extremely helpful for IT professionals.

By AMBININTSOA M

Nov 22, 2015

Great course, taught you the in and out of Processes, Practices and Methodologies to ease you software development.

By Ali A

Mar 24, 2021

Not just the theory, and case studies, but also historical milestones. Gratitude to all the UoA team and coursera.