Back to Supply Chain Sourcing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Sourcing by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies manage relationships with their thousands of suppliers? Sourcing is an important part of managing a successful supply chain. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain sourcing. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master the supplier selection process and supplier segmentation. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to find the right vendors and maintain the right relationship with any one of your existing suppliers....

GB

Jun 12, 2019

Great course from Supply Chain Management Specialization. The professor is great and cover a lot of important topics in a very easy to understand way.\n\nI totally recommend this course.

DS

Feb 02, 2019

What supply chain sourcing is?, is an introduction to supply chain and sourcing, offering an opportunity to discuss. Taking this course online with coursera.org. Check it out!

1 - 25 of 113 Reviews for Supply Chain Sourcing

By Youssef G

Dec 25, 2018

I think it would be more beneficial if this course is based upon case studies instead of having to use examples from our personal life.

Thanks

By Glaucia B

Jun 12, 2019

I totally recommend this course.

By Mohammad S A

Feb 13, 2019

3.5/5

A lot of methodical material. I don't have enough work experience therefore some stuff were not clear to me. I have noted that I am being on the same page when I am discussing with others. So I feel like I did well. I just didn't enjoy it that much comparing to the last three courses. But, don't get me wrong I know I will get it once I start working in a location where sourcing would be a major thing via reading back the materials. I believe the links and the article should be updated to examples are happening nowadays so people can relate more to the encounter examples.

By Danai S

Feb 02, 2019

By Kanchan P

Nov 20, 2018

Beautifully designed course which touches all aspects of sourcing - right from basics to strategies

By joestone

Nov 06, 2018

good l

By Bill

Nov 10, 2018

It is great because I learned some main point about supply chain sourcing.

By Arvind K

Jan 06, 2019

Thanks for explaining the concepts so well

By Juan V G

Mar 08, 2019

Great approach on Sourcing

By Qianqiang L

Mar 13, 2019

A very good introductory course on supply chain sourcing. I did find one thing difficult for me: the ways the questions are structured are hard to understand for me as a non-English native speaker. I don't know why, but it'll be great if they're structured more easily to get. Thanks.

By Szilvia S

Jul 31, 2018

I really enjoyed the course, learned new useful knowledge.

By Sandeep B

Aug 14, 2018

Very useful course. Thank you

By khaled a

Aug 25, 2018

Very good and fantastic course. Thank you so much

By Carolina d A S

Sep 07, 2018

Very good insights on supply chain Sourcing! It was clear and I liked the exercises proposed!

By Sharipkhodjaev N K

Oct 22, 2018

vary good

By Edoardo F

Apr 29, 2018

Great, eye opener

By Martha G V

May 24, 2018

Me gusto todas las nuevas técnicas sobre registro de proveedores y las tendencias en el mundo para el proceso de selección y evaluación de proveedores.

By Mohamed F m

Sep 30, 2017

Outstanding Experience

By Leonardo J V G

Feb 20, 2017

Great Course. I learned a lot about supplier's classification.

By Daniel R

May 30, 2017

Great course and efficient on getting a solid theory of Supply Chain Sourcing.

By Cesar S

Feb 18, 2017

Easy and fun..

By ARVIND M

Jun 12, 2017

Good course to understand the basics of sourcing!