Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

RD

Sep 02, 2020

Such a great course, with a very good professor Mr. Robert Blake, all the thanks to him and to the University of California, Davis for this great opportunity... don't hesitate to start the course !!

76 - 100 of 509 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Allan A

Sep 26, 2020

Hola! Mi nombre es Allan. This basic course is very helpful. I have learned a lot of new vocabulary words at the same time learned how spanish grammar structure forms. Gracias UC Davis!

By Md. I M

Jun 30, 2020

What a tremendous course it was!...I've so enjoy & fun to learn Spanish... its creat more thirst in my mind & obviously it is solved by drinking Spanish vocabulary.. ☺☺Gracias mucho!!

By Irina T

Jul 01, 2020

The teacher is great! I loved the course, the information given was a good way to repeat what I already knew and still get some new knowledge. A very useful and interactive course.

By BALAMURUGAN.K

Nov 20, 2019

This is very useful course to learn foundations of Spanish language. thank you so much. (Hola,

Este curso muy útil para aprender fundamentos de la lengua española. Muchas gracias).

By Salome D

Oct 03, 2020

Very good class ! Learned a lot of vocabulary and grammar and feel better with the spanish language now.

I like the quizz we need to submit and the way this course is constructed.

By C. A

Jun 24, 2020

The instructor is very well versed with the language and knows how to impart the knowledge pretty well. Had a good time doing the quizes and assignments and learnt quite a lot!

By S.H.Mohammed W

Jun 02, 2020

Really helps for the beginners who has some prior knowledge about Spanish, For abslute beginners. It will be a tough one, Nice tutor, Good understanding, Strongly recommended.

By Catherine C M

I have been teaching myself Spanish for a while, but am finding gaps in my vocabulary and grammar. I am taking this class to fill in those gaps. I think it's really useful.

By Rodrigo T C F R

Aug 30, 2019

A metodologia do curso é excelente, o professor possui uma didática impecável, tudo é organizado de forma a facilitar um aprendizado sólido e agradável. Recomendo para todos.

By ditra h

Jun 12, 2020

I like this course for an online course. It is learning on several levels. I have only one complaint. There needs to be more opportunities to hear and speak the language.

By o0live

Sep 19, 2017

I only audited this course, but I think the lessons are made very professional and interesting. They helped me big time to finally start learning Spanish! :) Thank you!

By Moriak R

Apr 21, 2020

The course was very well-structured and I could learn quite a lot. It was very hard to me but it was very helpful. I want to follow learning.

Thank you, teacher.

By Kevin J

Jun 08, 2018

Dr. Blake is one of the best Professors in the country. I hope to personally meet him one day. He is awesome. Coursera must retain him for the rest of his life.

By 廖俐雯

Jul 10, 2020

我是真的很喜歡同儕評分的部分,透過閱讀別人的寫作,可以發現一些自己也會犯的錯誤。除此之外,也才會更了解寫作時,句子順序是如何影響閱讀的。這個技能不只能使用在西班牙文,我自己覺得用在拉丁語系的學習上都會很有幫助。而且這個過程也可以額外學習更多的單字,也可以認識更多國家的人,像是有的同學來自不丹等等,覺得是很新奇的體驗。

By Carlos C

May 30, 2018

This is a great course for those who are wanting to expand their knowledge and become a more valuable commodity both in business and in personal communication.

By Dipta D

Jul 15, 2020

Just awesome. A Spanish enthusiast like me found this course very engaging and beginner-friendly. Thanks to Dr Robert Blake for this course.

Highly Recommended

By Adrina O

Jul 03, 2020

The course is good. It exposes you to the essential Spanish vocabulary. It also teaches you how to conjugate; which is essential for any Latin-based language.

By Mohammad S A S

May 22, 2020

I have learnt so many vocabularies, grammars and specially I have learnt how to talk and how to write when I am not that expert at this. Thank you very much.

By Andrea M

Jul 05, 2020

Very clear and easy to follow. A little note: sometimes in the exams there are bits that are explained later in the course. That said, I really enjoyed it.

By Rajmalla J

Oct 11, 2017

I have thou roughly enjoyed this course even though it has been a little fast for me to keep up with the work required. It is very methodical and concise.

By ISLAM A A H

May 22, 2019

I really liked the course, it was rich of vocabularies and grammars which helped me a lot ... going to enroll the next course from this specialisation.

By Kriebel D S

Jul 02, 2018

Excellent and Amazing Course for those who start to learn Spanish! Clear explanations, challenging tasks and objective evaluation! Really recommend!

By HANMYRAT S

Sep 15, 2020

Great course. Practical. However, peer-reviews are not good enough as it sounds. Some just provide empty sheets and no, broken links. It is unfair.

By 贾敏Amy.Devil

Jun 09, 2017

It is a nice course with reasonable settings. I've compared the Spanish courses on several MOOCs platforms. This one is definitely the best choice.

By Sarah M R

Apr 16, 2020

Great beginner course for those who have never had any spanish or very little. Lots of material for ongoing study well beyond the course timeline.