Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

RD

Sep 02, 2020

Such a great course, with a very good professor Mr. Robert Blake, all the thanks to him and to the University of California, Davis for this great opportunity... don't hesitate to start the course !!

126 - 150 of 502 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Mahmoud M

Apr 30, 2020

Very useful course, but you need to practice more and more out of this course to catch everything in this course.

By Loreto D

Sep 15, 2020

I am very pleased with my progress on this course. I intend to complete all the other courses in this series

By Ahmed W

May 01, 2020

This is a great course, it helped me to start Spanish, if there are more examples it would be better

Gracias!

By Anjali S

May 23, 2020

It was an awesome course ,by doing this course ,I learn about Spanish will is helpful in my future thanku .

By Dalia S

Sep 24, 2018

Thanks for the great opportunity that you gave us to learn such an amazing language with amazing professors

By Arina S

Oct 05, 2020

Course is really nice and helpfull, a little bit intensive but its okay if you want to learn new language

By Перемитин Д В

Sep 07, 2020

The course is well structured. It was useful for me as a beginner in Spanish to learn some basic things.

By Muralidharan

Sep 02, 2020

This course was really interesting. I always wanted to learn a new language and this was very helpful.

By Debajyoti D

Aug 24, 2020

I think the guide should include spanish preposition in the course as he asked us to write about us .

By Nayna T

Aug 22, 2020

Thankful to Professor Robert. A good course for the beginners who wish to learn Spanish ! Gracious !

By BHANU G

Jun 01, 2020

course has covered sufficient material to understand and learn about people and places in spanish

By Pradeep S

Jul 15, 2020

For the beginners, it is the best online platform to learn Spanish with compelling and accuracy.

By AKANSHA S

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you so much for this course . I learn something new and i am very happy. thank you again.

By Eddie H

Aug 27, 2018

Love the course so far it has given me a great outlook on the journey to begin speaking Spanish.

By Veena T

Jul 27, 2020

Wonderful course! Learnt the basics of Spanish and can speak a bit now, thanks to this course.

By Aigerim A

Apr 10, 2020

This course definitely makes you put in use your HOTs in a very engaging and informative way.

By Ashutosh S

Jun 25, 2017

Awesome course...best instructor Overall a great course to learn both grammar and vocabulary.

By chaimaa m

i really recomand this course to everyone who want to learn Spanish in a funny effective way

By Nemieboka B D

Sep 12, 2020

This is an amazing course to learn Spanish, the teaching is simple and easy ¡Vamos a ello!

By Rachana S

Jun 06, 2020

it was a nice experience. I learnt the basics of the Spanish language. thank you very much

By Akshay Y

Aug 25, 2019

MORE INTERACTIVE INTERFACE COULD BE USED FOR LEARNING LIKE USED BY DUOLINGO AND OTHER APPS

By Andini K

Aug 18, 2020

good for basic learning spanish, And I little know about introduce my self for beginner.

By Krithik J

Sep 28, 2020

This course is been planned nicely inorder to get someone to ace the basics of Spanish!

By Sidhdarthram J

Aug 31, 2020

very much useful to learn spanish easily from coursera. they thought everything clearly

By CHIRAG J

The course is very well paced and encourages the learner to make efforts by himself too