Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

251 - 275 of 658 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By He P

Mar 14, 2016

I just completed the first module, it's great!

By Camara L D

Jul 04, 2019

This allow me to improve my skills in english

By Dong L

Oct 10, 2018

I learn a lot from this course. Very helpful.

By Xiangfeng N

Dec 19, 2017

I like this course. It is clear and specific.

By djouama i

Nov 11, 2016

great course, i learned a lot from you thanks

By Florenc Q

Sep 08, 2016

A big thank you, for me it was really useful.

By Mohamed M I

Jun 19, 2019

I'm really so happy because it was so useful

By Dina z

Jan 20, 2019

The best course ever. i recommend it for all

By duaa t

Jan 27, 2017

It was a very interesting course. Thank you!

Jul 20, 2016

The most powerful course worldwide

By Asif G

Nov 29, 2019

A good course to have for learning english

By MUHAMMAD A K

May 02, 2019

it is very good course for English learning

By Obaidullah M

Nov 28, 2016

One of the best course for English speaking

By Mustafa A

Aug 12, 2016

Very useful course i,m enjoying it a lot :)

By Bhavik M V

Apr 13, 2016

best course for beginners and advanced user

By Tiffany

Mar 23, 2016

It is useful, thanks to these two teachers.

By Govaraju K

Mar 13, 2019

Good course to learn communication skills.

By Dagnogo N I

Nov 08, 2017

Très bon cours avec des vidéos pratiques !

By 梁宇

Aug 11, 2017

Good course. useful and easy to understand

By Hanan B

Aug 01, 2017

This course is sush an amazing experience.

By Carlos E N

Nov 30, 2016

Great course. It really improved my Speak!

By Anibal H S

Sep 11, 2016

It is a very supportive course. Thank you.

By Dilip K C

Jan 03, 2020

Great compilation of teaching materials.

By chidera s o

Dec 22, 2019

Very easy to understand. I learnt a lot.

By Muhammad S

Aug 02, 2018

Excellent efforts... Easy to understand.