Back to Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics by University of California, Irvine

This course weds business strategy with the principles of microeconomics. It offers valuable a powerful toolbox together with cases and lessons across all major functions of business, management, from finance, operations management, and marketing to human resource management, organizational behavior, statistics, and, of course, business strategy....

IS

Jan 24, 2018

Only thing what would be useful to know mistakes after tests, so could update my knowledge.

YY

Mar 22, 2019

It would help if after doing the tests the student could know what questions he failed in.

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

By Denise A F

Feb 05, 2019

I very much enjoyed the instructor and his detailed definitions, and diagrams/charts. These are helpful tools for learning. Thank you, I am; however, unable to print my certificate that I paid for, so I have gotten a little frustrated with it. I have not been able to get help in the help center and there is no contact

By Jhon H

Jan 20, 2019

Very informative. super helpful!

By Yolanda Y

Mar 22, 2019

By Indra S

Jan 24, 2018

By Brandon D

Mar 01, 2018

This course is a must for management education.

By Fraser M

Apr 13, 2018

Excellent course.

Very well taught, great visuals and interesting subject matter.

By Paul R A T

May 25, 2019

very professional development of the course videos, and the professor is very didactic.

By Zhan X

Jun 11, 2019

This course I take really seriously, I learn much about macroeconomics knowledge also the strategic business management. It helps me to establish a system of the marketing of companies, consumers, labors, lands. Also, if I am a manager, I need to consider the marketing strategy, operations management, corporate finance, organizational behavior, and management strategy. In conclusion, it really helps me a lot to come into the interesting microeconomy and establish the foundation of learning further studying.

By 林威宇

Aug 01, 2019

Awesome content!

By Ezeribe O

May 28, 2019

Prof Peter Navarro is amazing and has good examples.

By Junjie L

Jul 07, 2019

nice class; but I think some of the after class questions are not clear; maybe wrong to some degree