Back to Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics by University of California, Irvine

This course weds business strategy with the principles of microeconomics. It offers valuable a powerful toolbox together with cases and lessons across all major functions of business, management, from finance, operations management, and marketing to human resource management, organizational behavior, statistics, and, of course, business strategy....

MM
Aug 22, 2020

Amazing, a well-structured course with lots of knowledge to gain.\n\nWould have been better if it provided feedback on mistakes, to know where you went wrong.

CD
Nov 18, 2020

Really great course, Peter Navarro is a well prepared professor. He needs to make a full specialization with micro & macro economics and other new courses.

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

By Yolanda Y

Mar 21, 2019

It would help if after doing the tests the student could know what questions he failed in.

By Paul R A T

May 25, 2019

very professional development of the course videos, and the professor is very didactic.

By Jonathan O D

Apr 25, 2020

The course itself is very good, but there are almost no reading resources

By Indra S

Jan 24, 2018

Only thing what would be useful to know mistakes after tests, so could update my knowledge.

By Fraser M

Apr 13, 2018

Excellent course.

Very well taught, great visuals and interesting subject matter.

By Junjie L

Jul 7, 2019

nice class; but I think some of the after class questions are not clear; maybe wrong to some degree

By Bamiro O

May 22, 2020

Professor Peter Navarro is truly one of the greats. My expectations for the course was high but he more than trumped my expectations. He truly gets it.

By Monish M

Aug 23, 2020

Amazing, a well-structured course with lots of knowledge to gain.

By brian a

Sep 22, 2020

Prof.peter Navarro was very exhaustive explaining the different microeconomics principles. I have greatly enjoyed this course

By Seabata S

Aug 29, 2020

The best course I’ve done does far, great lecture with good delivery and great content. Appreciations

By Osita N

Oct 17, 2020

This course have been awesome and I know that I have gain a lot of insight and knowledge that cannot be taken away from me. I have acquire economically strategies as well as good management decision strategies on how to run a industry and the firms within it. I have also learnt how to make wise investment decision, maximize profits, minimize business failure risk, getting ahead of my competitors and supply chain, benefit from government regulatory implementations and compliance to business guidelines and laws. I cannot just finish the list ...it could go on endless. You need to take this course. it was not easy but it was worth i.t believe me when I say so.

By Zhan X

Jun 10, 2019

This course I take really seriously, I learn much about macroeconomics knowledge also the strategic business management. It helps me to establish a system of the marketing of companies, consumers, labors, lands. Also, if I am a manager, I need to consider the marketing strategy, operations management, corporate finance, organizational behavior, and management strategy. In conclusion, it really helps me a lot to come into the interesting microeconomy and establish the foundation of learning further studying.

By Denise A F

Feb 5, 2019

I very much enjoyed the instructor and his detailed definitions, and diagrams/charts. These are helpful tools for learning. Thank you, I am; however, unable to print my certificate that I paid for, so I have gotten a little frustrated with it. I have not been able to get help in the help center and there is no contact

By SIDDHARTH N

Dec 21, 2019

It was such a wonderful journey of learning. I want to really thank Mr. Peter Navarro, he just explains each and every thing so beautifully that the last lecture of this course actually made me sad, this course was just so good.

By PRAKASH M

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent overview, no matter what domain the individual comes from

By Brandon D

Mar 1, 2018

This course is a must for management education.

By Aashna B

Oct 21, 2019

Very informative and tough! Got a lot to learn

By ADDO-AKUFFO G

May 8, 2020

It is a very awesome and difficult course

By Animesh B

Sep 15, 2020

Really nice and very informative.

By Jhon H

Jan 20, 2019

Very informative. super helpful!

By Amr E E