Back to Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics by University of California, Irvine

This course weds business strategy with the principles of microeconomics. It offers valuable a powerful toolbox together with cases and lessons across all major functions of business, management, from finance, operations management, and marketing to human resource management, organizational behavior, statistics, and, of course, business strategy....

OO

May 22, 2020

Professor Peter Navarro is truly one of the greats. My expectations for the course was high but he more than trumped my expectations. He truly gets it.

IS

Jan 24, 2018

Only thing what would be useful to know mistakes after tests, so could update my knowledge.

1 - 20 of 20 Reviews for Strategic Business Management - Microeconomics

By Yolanda Y

Mar 22, 2019

It would help if after doing the tests the student could know what questions he failed in.

By Paul R A T

May 25, 2019

very professional development of the course videos, and the professor is very didactic.

By Jonathan O D

Apr 25, 2020

The course itself is very good, but there are almost no reading resources

By Fraser M

Apr 13, 2018

Excellent course.

Very well taught, great visuals and interesting subject matter.

By Junjie L

Jul 07, 2019

nice class; but I think some of the after class questions are not clear; maybe wrong to some degree

By Olamide

May 22, 2020

By Indra S

Jan 24, 2018

By Zhan X

Jun 11, 2019

This course I take really seriously, I learn much about macroeconomics knowledge also the strategic business management. It helps me to establish a system of the marketing of companies, consumers, labors, lands. Also, if I am a manager, I need to consider the marketing strategy, operations management, corporate finance, organizational behavior, and management strategy. In conclusion, it really helps me a lot to come into the interesting microeconomy and establish the foundation of learning further studying.

By Denise A F

Feb 05, 2019

I very much enjoyed the instructor and his detailed definitions, and diagrams/charts. These are helpful tools for learning. Thank you, I am; however, unable to print my certificate that I paid for, so I have gotten a little frustrated with it. I have not been able to get help in the help center and there is no contact

By SIDDHARTH N

Dec 21, 2019

It was such a wonderful journey of learning. I want to really thank Mr. Peter Navarro, he just explains each and every thing so beautifully that the last lecture of this course actually made me sad, this course was just so good.

By PRAKASH M

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent overview, no matter what domain the individual comes from

By Brandon D

Mar 01, 2018

This course is a must for management education.

By Aashna B

Oct 21, 2019

Very informative and tough! Got a lot to learn

By ADDO-AKUFFO G

May 08, 2020

It is a very awesome and difficult course

By Jhon H

Jan 20, 2019

Very informative. super helpful!

By 林威宇

Jun 27, 2019

Wonderful course

By PANDEY V K

Jun 07, 2020

this course is amazing.that gives the full knowledge of economics.really amazing.

By Ezeribe O

May 28, 2019

Prof Peter Navarro is amazing and has good examples.