Back to Strategic Management of Innovation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategic Management of Innovation by HEC Paris

This course will prepare you for making strategic decisions specifically about innovation. It will give you an understanding of why firms innovate, why and how they compete on innovation, and what role innovation plays in shaping the strategic decisions of companies. You will learn how to source innovation, the types and patterns of innovation, how to compete in dynamic standards battles and how to gain dominance, how to protect innovation from imitation, and the crucial question of timing - a new product launch and market entry. This course is part of the HEC Paris MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. If you are admitted to the full program, your coursework will count towards your degree program....

AP

Jun 25, 2020

Very good course. It gives you information and insights which you were not exposed to. It gave me new vision about how to go ahead with business models and how to analyze them.

MF

Jan 30, 2020

Amazing Course! I have learnt so much and will be able to use the knowledge I have gained for the creation of my tech start-up.

1 - 25 of 58 Reviews for Strategic Management of Innovation

By Lucas M L

Feb 10, 2020

Excellent topics and ideas. I can see myself making use of this knowledge on everything I do

By María D S

Aug 30, 2019

This course is really good. I've learnt a lot and I have enjoyed a lot the videos and the complementary material, that made me study and reflect about the different topics. I can't say I'm an expert in strategic management of innovation, but I think I have improved a lot in the different aspects covered by the course

By Karen A

An incredible course!! The detail of each topic was perfect and the assessments were very useful to apply all that we learned. Thanks to professor Thomas Astebro, all the examples and the cases that you presented were very useful to understand the concepts deeply.

By Jorge A R

Apr 28, 2020

This was one of the more theoretical courses of all. However, each one of the topics covered are extremely important and I think that, for someone just starting to discover innovation, they are perfect on complexity and clarity.

By Clement L

Well structured course that provides a lot of insights on innovation and the different strategies to harness it. The case studies and readings are really insightful and enable to grasp the content of the course.

By Aniket P

Jun 25, 2020

By Stefanie R

Feb 28, 2020

Very dense and informative. Worth the money you're paying. Was demanding for me as I have no business administration background whatsoever but/therefore learned a lot!

By Jesús M

Great course, with lost of resources and some cool exercise. There are exercises with peers and the study cases are very valuable. Readings are a must. Excellent

By Jhon W P S

Feb 28, 2020

I like so much the methodology of the teacher, He was very clear and concise. The topics of the course were relevant and interesting.

By Marine F

Jan 30, 2020

By Erika T

Nov 14, 2019

I enjoyed and learned a lot during the innovation journey! The course was very well prepared with excellent support materials.

By Hayrani C

Jul 06, 2020

Very good content and interesting examples for each topics. Helped me a lot to understand key strategies to enter a business.

By Anne B

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent materials, well-chosen exercises and evaluations. The professor was engaging and clear. I would recommend.

By Murilo A P

May 25, 2019

It explores extremely interesting and useful insights for those looking for professional development

By Maija O

May 22, 2020

The course combined different strategic elements to consider when building a go-to-market strategy.

By Jörg R

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent materials, nicely-chosen exercises and Evaluations. I can only recommend this course.

By Jocelyne M E H

Mar 12, 2020

Very useful and interesting course. Important concepts of innovation strategies well explained.

By Carlos R C M

Great, I've learning a lot !

I will implement it in my work, in my life as possible

Thanks

By Rasha A

Aug 30, 2019

I enjoyed every video and cherished every reading. This course has been truly enriching.

By Amer O

Sep 19, 2019

great class. like how the focus was on the financial practicality of innovation.

By Josu

May 04, 2020

Excellent course for having a good view of innovation management and business.

By Abhishek N

Jun 29, 2020

Good course to get through the basic of Strategic Management of Innovation

By Pepe B

May 14, 2020

Very interesting, useful and entertaining. I would highly recommend it.

By Ernesto O R U

Mar 22, 2020

A good description on how to manage an enterprice for innovation

By Henrique C

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, well structured and very interesting content