Back to Strategy Formulation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Strategy Formulation by Copenhagen Business School

The purpose of this course is to present, analyze and discuss the different facets of business strategy formulation. Emphasizing that strategy can be seen as a unified theme that provides coherence and direction to the actions and decisions of a firm, we will cover a variety of business strategy topics concerned with firm positioning in the context of different markets, industries and locations. At the end of the course, you will be able to: - Identify why a strong strategy is essential for the future business success - Formulate a business strategy that suits the needs and visions of your organization - Explain why managers too often formulate sub-optimal strategies - Extrapolate measures to optimize current business strategies Workload: 2-4 hours per week....

IW

Jan 15, 2019

Very interesting, varied lectures with relevant presentations of Danish companies in all sorts of situations. The assignment was fun to do, but the grading process could be a bit smoother.

SR

Feb 25, 2016

This was a tough one. Thank you for adopting case studies like Vestas and Carlsberg to help us understand various aspects of formulation. More importantly, pitfalls to be avoided.

76 - 100 of 172 Reviews for Strategy Formulation

By Juan C M L

Aug 17, 2018

Un curso muy completo y muy bien estructurado que aporta una visión actual sobre la formulación de estrategias.

By Punit B

Mar 25, 2018

An excellent course with up-to-date case studies and an interesting final project

By Justin

Dec 03, 2015

Really comprehensive course. Well worth doing.

By Wesley T

May 02, 2018

Excellent course on strategy formulation. Very rich in "use cases" and with updated content!

By Virendra S

Jan 23, 2018

Truly enjoyed taking this course. Sessions were very helpful.

By Homer D D T E

Feb 25, 2016

The course is very clear on its objectives and well explained!

By Steven M

Jan 30, 2016

Videos cortos e interesantes. Te da una visión global bastante buena, las lecturas optativas adjuntas en el temario son recomendables.

By Alexey S

Sep 20, 2017

was enjoying the fresh and easy approach.

Simply and clearly formulated rules. Find out many new and interesting ideas for future developments

By Roxana P

Jan 06, 2016

Great and clear Week 1 Presentation !

By Douglas K

Mar 11, 2017

Perfect course

By Cherry G

Feb 15, 2016

Good experience of learning.

By Sandoval M d S

Jun 13, 2018

|O curso oferece uma boa orientação para elaboração de estratégia.

By Emilio R

Jul 23, 2016

great tool and greatly structured

By Patricia d P

Mar 13, 2016

AMAZING!

By FAYEZ A

Jun 12, 2016

Wonderful course and I strongly recommend it for management.

By Timothy W C

Mar 11, 2017

Great class!

By Jonna L

Mar 10, 2016

Well put together course with relevant and interesting supplementary reading. A delight to participate.

By Diego

Feb 25, 2016

Huge difference reading feedback from peers. Videos short and sweet. Will love to have recommended extra reading, videos, etc.

By Ismael S J

Oct 11, 2016

It was an amazing experience! I´m sure I will soon use all I learned!

thank you very much!

By Pedro P

Jun 29, 2017

As good as possible.

By freddy a

Mar 11, 2016

Good

By Limber

Dec 03, 2017

Strategy Formulation Course is really worth taking. It has a LOT of real case and provided a plenty of readings for us to dive deep into this topic. It would be really nice if the Formulation have more interact with us, coz I indeed have a LOT OF QUESTIONS TO BE SOLVED.

By C. C

Jan 21, 2016

I give this course a 5-star review. The learning strikes a perfect balance between challenging one's limits and being relaxed and enjoyable. I feel relaxed in the course, but at the same time I feel like it's always 1% beyond my reach, which really pushes me to work harder! It stretches my own limitations and encourages me to excel, without being too much to handle. I think that this course belongs amongst the top elite courses offered by Coursera. Bravo!

By André O S

Jul 27, 2018

Very good. I recommend it to the community.

By Robert J

Jul 13, 2018

Great relevant course for strategic thinking.