Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH
Mar 3, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV
Sep 13, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

51 - 75 of 83 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By bak

Jan 4, 2018

Excellent course.I love it.

By Khaula W B

Jun 3, 2020

Excellent

By Elysa M F

Nov 26, 2020

good

By Tracy E

I thoroughly enjoyed the course and though I have been a teacher for a number of years, I agree with the presenters that it is great to look at the theorists after you have been teaching for some time. The theory doesn't mean much when you are studying but once you start teaching, you can pinpoint what type of teacher you are. I felt at points that the content was a bit dated e.g. Jerome Bruner was mentioned as still teaching in New York when he actually passed away in 2016. Thank you.

By Selene G

Apr 23, 2020

This was a very helpful course for providing the foundational tools needed to begin the process of curriculum development. I appreciated the use of script alongside the video to cater to various learning styles! The assignment rubrics provides conflicting information and the use of references is not clearly understood by most of my peers. I found the Coursera platform very easy to navigate and look forward to completing more courses in the catalog!

By Busisiwe M

Jun 5, 2019

Thank you so much Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn and improve myself, I am very grateful for the course.

By Alexaundrea W

Jan 24, 2017

This was an informative class and I learned things that I am using to help shape my professional outlook.

By Anantharaman G

Apr 26, 2020

Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of curriculum and a well structured presentation.

By Arturo F

Jul 12, 2018

Good way to become more aware of the nature of curriculum!

By JOHNCY C S

The course is good , learned many things

By Subha S

Nov 19, 2017

Very good course learned many new things

By Folasade A

Jan 24, 2017

Very informative. I have learnt a lot

By Accabre C S