Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM
Jan 5, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL
Oct 14, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

226 - 245 of 245 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By Anastasia M

Oct 31, 2015

Very good course, easy to attend and informative. I learned new things in a pleasant way.

By dennis j

Nov 26, 2017

excellent course well presented, wish it were a bit longer did not want to stop!

By mohamed E

Jul 22, 2020

needed to be a little bit longer amazing course thank you so much for your help

By Anchal M

Aug 12, 2016

the course enlightens from within and motivates to teach in right direction

By Cory J

Dec 19, 2019

Great content but not as informative as what I was hoping to learn.

By J. A C

Sep 8, 2015

Great Class, Creative ideas to help student to be successful.

By Gilbert

May 23, 2021

Practical course to learn about positive psychology.

By Gwendolyn U M

Jun 2, 2020

Very easy to follow and very meaningful activities

By Faisal B K V

Jun 27, 2020

I am a teacher. It helped me a lot.

By Shahbaz A

Aug 27, 2019

Very interesting course it is.

By ESTHER N S K

Dec 6, 2016

HOW TO GET MY CERTIFICATE?

By Amir S

May 22, 2020

Great Course

By Seth Z

May 19, 2021

As a fully qualified teacher, the course served as a refresher/reminder of good classroom practices that were informed by qualified researchers. The course may be more useful to new teachers or those entering the profession through alternative pathways, however. The course did feel as if it dragged on a little bit in parts, and upon reflection, I had some minor disagreements with some of the ideas presented - primarily with the compliance-driven assumptions of what good classroom management looks like.

By Bhaskar D

Dec 9, 2020

Interesting case studies and assignments to accomplish the Classroom management. Need more techniques and students perspective on the outcome to have more wholesome experience.

By Daniel W

Nov 27, 2015

I've done a few online courses on various, and for me, this is poor. The content is gratingly simplified, the delivery worse. The instructions for the assignments are impenetrable at best. Unfortunately, I can't gain those moments that I've spent on this course back.

By Ernest P E E

Feb 28, 2021

i want to unenroll from this course, i dont know how the peers review my works of wish i always get low marks rendering me incapable of completing. i personally dont like the peer reviews

By Mario G P

May 17, 2019

It's not clear the purpose of the tasks. Actually, there are concepts which are not specified and well-explained.

By MANAS K R

Mar 27, 2016

unable to do assignment wo today is last date