Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM
Jan 5, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL
Oct 14, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

101 - 125 of 243 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By S J

May 13, 2020

Very nice journey.I am looking forward to applying all these learning in my class room teaching.

By Stella K

Dec 5, 2020

Great course, well stractured. Relating the learned knowledge and acquired skills to real life.

By Heyzi I

Feb 2, 2020

This is the best course for learning how to teach characters and create positive classrooms ☺️

By Luz S C L T

May 18, 2019

I love how this course has made me reflect and organize my thoughts about my teaching practice

By david s

Oct 10, 2016

Very practical and included things which I could incorporate straight away into my teaching.

By jane a

May 23, 2018

This is a great, short course which will make you think about your teaching in a new way.

By Dominique d B

Nov 3, 2019

I loved this course. I really learned new things that I ám currently using in my class.

By Sowmya K

Feb 12, 2019

Excellent course for self upgrade and help teaching children for better understanding.

By Ernesto C M J

Oct 4, 2017

Excellent video, assisted a lot by giving input on how to handle a class room discussion

By Andreea N S

Oct 19, 2015

I am really enjoying the course, I like the content, the instructor and the interviews!

By daniela a

Sep 29, 2020

¡Excelente curso! Un aporte en la enseñanza y aprendizaje de profesoras y profesores.

By Silvia R

Apr 30, 2020

I enjoyed it a lot and felt like I learnt so much. It is what you make of it though.

By Raul H

Aug 3, 2020

Great course and source for strategies and resources for Character growth teaching.

By Israa A

Apr 27, 2020

I`m so proud of taking this course and recommended it to every educators and parent

By Arshid B

Dec 30, 2015

The MOOC gives great insights about teaching character and transforming classrooms

By Helen N

Dec 27, 2015

Really useful material and very accessible and engaging in delivery - recommended.

By Isaac D U R

Aug 20, 2020

It is such a great course that teaches you essential skills to work with students

By Manikanta K

Aug 27, 2015

Recommended for every teacher who would like to teach character to their students

By Belén B O V

Dec 7, 2020

Amazing!!! This course will help you both in teaching and in your personal life.

By Susan N

Jul 20, 2020

This course was enjoyable. I am excited to use the tools as part of my teaching.

By Angela M

Aug 30, 2015

Enjoyed this course and I can't wait to try the lessons with my class this year.

By Shruti J

Sep 23, 2020

Great course! Learned a lot of strategies to manage classrooms in mindful ways.

By Cynthia S V

Jun 30, 2019

It is an incredibly insightful course, have learned a lot in very little time!!

By MARIEL F

Apr 5, 2018

Teaching how to manage emotions is a powerful tool for teachers and learners1!!

By Sohini B

Jan 2, 2016

It is a very good course. Enjoying myself and learning a lot many new things!