Back to Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms by Relay Graduate School of Education

Positive psychology meets K-12 pedagogy. This course explores key ideas of positive psychology and shows how great teachers apply those lessons to maximize student engagement and accomplishment. Through lectures, discussions, interviews and footage of great educators in action, you’ll learn how to integrate character-based objectives into your own teaching....

LM

Jan 06, 2019

This course gives great examples related to how to integrate character development through teacher feedback in a positive, respective and encouraging manner that develops resiliency and self-efficacy.

PL

Oct 15, 2016

This is really helpful. I've noticed that after taking this course, I am applying it to the actual field especially in my daily conversations with my students. I'm very happy because of this course!

201 - 213 of 213 Reviews for Teaching Character and Creating Positive Classrooms

By J. A C

Sep 08, 2015

Great Class, Creative ideas to help student to be successful.

By Gwendolyn U M

Jun 02, 2020

Very easy to follow and very meaningful activities

By Faisal B K V

Jun 27, 2020

I am a teacher. It helped me a lot.

By Shahbaz A

Aug 27, 2019

Very interesting course it is.

By ESTHER N S K

Dec 06, 2016

HOW TO GET MY CERTIFICATE?

By Amir S

May 22, 2020

Great Course

By Barbara C

Jun 18, 2020

The material of the course was useful and practical. Some of the suggestions and ideas I will definitely use in my classroom in the fall. The moderator (Dave) was passionate about his subject and quite knowledgeable.

I will be VERY careful in the future though and NEVER take a Coursera class that includes peer review. I and obviously many others had issues with "peers" giving our work poor marks with no explanation and which did not match other's feelings who scored us. Ones score is almost entirely dependent on peers opinions and not the instructors. This was unreliable and unprofessional. I very much appreciated the help of Sue on a number of occasions but there was only so much she could do. The course jeopardized me getting my recertification paperwork in on time to my SAU since this five week course took more than seven weeks because I needed to wait for others to review my work. Beware!

By Amanda M

Nov 29, 2018

Don't like assignments.

By Daniel W

Nov 27, 2015

I've done a few online courses on various, and for me, this is poor. The content is gratingly simplified, the delivery worse. The instructions for the assignments are impenetrable at best. Unfortunately, I can't gain those moments that I've spent on this course back.

By Mario G P

May 17, 2019

It's not clear the purpose of the tasks. Actually, there are concepts which are not specified and well-explained.

By MANAS K R

Mar 27, 2016

unable to do assignment wo today is last date