Back to Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction by DeepLearning.AI

If you are a software developer who wants to build scalable AI-powered algorithms, you need to understand how to use the tools to build them. This Specialization will teach you best practices for using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for machine learning. In this fourth course, you will learn how to build time series models in TensorFlow. You’ll first implement best practices to prepare time series data. You’ll also explore how RNNs and 1D ConvNets can be used for prediction. Finally, you’ll apply everything you’ve learned throughout the Specialization to build a sunspot prediction model using real-world data! The Machine Learning course and Deep Learning Specialization from Andrew Ng teach the most important and foundational principles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This new deeplearning.ai TensorFlow Specialization teaches you how to use TensorFlow to implement those principles so that you can start building and applying scalable models to real-world problems. To develop a deeper understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization....

MI
Jun 6, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, especially because it combines all different components (DNN, CONV-NET, and RNN) together in one application. I look forward to taking more courses from deeplearning.ai.

OR
Aug 3, 2019

It was an amazing experience to learn from such great experts in the field and get a complete understanding of all the concepts involved and also get thorough understanding of the programming skills.

51 - 75 of 576 Reviews for Sequences, Time Series and Prediction

By YUJI H

Aug 26, 2020

This is what I have wanted to study! When saying "Time Series Data" in the field of Deep Learning, they often only deal with text data and it means NLP. But in this course, we can study how to deal with real Time Series Data like Stock Price. Thanks for giving us the great examples of analysis!

By Gautam K

Jul 21, 2020

This course has been very great for learning sequences, time series and prediction code implementation in TensorFlow. This course is very helpful for beginners like me who are a newbie in TensorFlow.

Overall whole specialization has been really great and a small step towards learning DNN and ML.

By Daniel M M R

Nov 17, 2019

It was very nice to learn more about TensorFlow! Nice practice about real-world stuff. There's too much to learn, but I hope you get more courses in much different topics to connect all and get a better understanding of Artificial Intelligence possibilities! Thanks for teaching me this much!

By AKSHAY K C

Apr 8, 2020

An absolute cracker of the course for Time Series and Predictions from Laurence Mooney and deeplearning.ai in a structured way building up the concepts fro the basics to real-world problems. Enjoyed every moment I did the course. Kudos to the entire team for delivering such good content.

By Ed M

Sep 23, 2019

This is easily the best material I've seen on time series analytics using DL. Lawrence Moroney does an unbelievable job of demonstrating how to create a practical time series model using different architectures from start to finish in a completely understandable way. Thank you so much!

By Philippe B

Jan 26, 2020

Je modélise des séries temporelles depuis des années. Une des motivations de ce cours était d'apprendre à utiliser les modèles de Deep Learning sur ce sujet. Grâce aux cours précédents et à celui-ci, je vais pouvoir concrètement utiliser ces modèles à la prévision de séries temporelles.

By Ryan B

Jun 30, 2020

Laurence did a great job in this course. The information was compressed just enough to where I could move swiftly but also still gain deep insight & intuition into the code so I can apply the tools to other projects outside of this course. Can't wait to start the next specialization!

By Martín C

Jun 13, 2020

Excelente curso, Laurence va explicando paso a paso, en forma detallada, como ir mejorando la DNN para obtener mejores resultados. Recomendado. ¡Lo disfruté!

Excellent course, Laurence explains step by step, in detail, how to improve the DNN for better results. Recommended. Enjoy it!

By Arpit k

Mar 26, 2020

Amazing work by both Andrew NG and Laurence Moroney. I look forward to your next courses. Without these courses, it was very difficult for me to learn Artificial intelligence and because of these courses, I found my interest in AI. Thanks a lot, Andrew Ng for making these courses.

By Kazimierz T A H

Apr 27, 2020

Thank you for a great set of courses! I really enjoed working with real datasets and being able to find out for myself how they worked. The content was at the right level for my Python programming ability and the Google Colab and Jupyter notebooks provided an easy place to learn.

By Suresh K M

Apr 4, 2020

Thank you so much for providing such a great series of courses! It makes more sense as i've started from Machine Learning, Deep Learning Specialization and this TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. I'm happy that i've taken this course. I would expect to see more of the course.

By Wilder R

Sep 11, 2019

I really enjoyed this one. The content on time series was good and I love TF2: it makes life so easy! I have done all the other courses from Andrew and at the beginning thought that this was was not going to help much. I'm really glad that Andrew and Laurence proved me wrong. :)

By Gourav S

Nov 10, 2020

Fantastic hands on introduction to using tensorflow and resoning with it using various approaches. An amazing starting point. Should be used along with the deep learning specialization course though in case you are interested in learning the fundamentals / maths a bit better.

By YOGESH H

Jul 11, 2020

Mr Laurence and Prof. Andrew Ng are one of the best mentors in the world with such an excellent,well framed, easy to grasp content that enables a beginner to grasp concepts and practices of such great frameworks of Deep Learning easily and provokes to learn more and more...

By Syed A A

Aug 25, 2020

Really impressed by the work of the team. It is designed specially for the beginner to advance their career and be expert the emerging AI field. With the help of high quality videos and project based assignment one become expert hoe to deal and tackle real world problems.

By Surya K S

Apr 5, 2020

The "smaller" concepts in the videos were really the good stuff. Such as why MAE or Huber loss is better in some cases than MSE. This course was a little too "easy" since I had experience with PyTorch framework. I would recommend this course to early intermediate people.

By Rishi G V

Sep 1, 2019

It is really an amazing course, Which gives me an core understanding of an Sequence, Time Series and Predictions concepts. Thanks for these beautiful course and especially my heartfelt thanks to our beloved lecturer Laurence Moroney and Andrew ng for these great platform

By Rana A

Apr 12, 2020

I deal with time series quite frequently in my job and these techniques would be an interesting addition to my toolkit to get more meaningful inferences from that data. It is amazing how easy Laurence makes application of all these techniques and concepts in Tensorflow.

By Rodrigo R C P

Jun 13, 2020

I think the goal of the course was met and the practice and examples provided are very useful. Although, it would have been nice to learn about cross validation methods for time series in order to compare and select the best model architecture for our real world data.

By Mario T

Sep 19, 2019

Congratulations to Lawrence, great course. I did the other way: I fist went through Andrew's courses and then Lawrence's. I believe is best to have the theory on how DNN works, and then to to practice.

Thank you! I look forward for the new courses you will be offering.

By Aroua G

Dec 28, 2019

Lots of good techniques and helper functions to work with time series. I wish there was more variety in the problems encountered (rather than prediction some time series classification for instance) but that doesn't affect the good quality of learning provided.

By Tibor K

Sep 11, 2020

It was really refreshing to watch the recommended methods, but I think I have found a much better method for time series forecasting. In the next days I will compare what I have learned here with what I did by myself using Koopman operator based methods.

By PRANAV S D

Oct 3, 2019

The concepts from Deep Learning specialization by Prof. Andrew has explained well here for Keras. I expected graded programming assignments from scratch. Similar material you can find on internet but here it is very well compiled, organized, authentic.

By Petyo P

Apr 17, 2020

LOVE IT!

This course was a great investent of time and money. It was time efficient and gave a lot of information. I am fully motivated now to go into the Deep Learnign Specialization and to participate in futura specializations from these instructors.

By Shaik R m

May 12, 2020

It's been a spectacular specialization with lots of hands-on practice. This Specialization has been one-stop for all the things to learn from TensorFlow.

Thanks to Laurence and Andrew🤗.

Looking forward for learn more exciting things from you✌✌