Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar by Arizona State University

In this course, you will learn ideas for teaching reading and writing courses, and how to include grammar instruction within them. Learn how to help students with differing types of reading problems and how to implement both intensive and extensive reading strategies. Learn strategies to engage students in the stages of writing--pre-writing, writing, and post-writing. Find out about different writing problems that students may encounter. Incorporate grammar through the use of noticing and input enhancement....

LS

Dec 27, 2019

This course provided me with the methods of teaching reading, writing and grammar as a new TESOL volunteer teacher. I was also supported by the text books provided by the location where I teach.

PS

Jan 08, 2017

It was a great learning experience, especially to know about different reading and writing activities which I knew nothing about. This module will definitely help me become a better teacher.

126 - 150 of 385 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Reading, Writing, and Grammar

By Sara C M

Jun 09, 2020

Incredibly efficient! The professors are outstanding! The modules are fun to watch too.

By Patrycja M B

Dec 07, 2017

Very well done! Very engaging and interesting. Can't wait to start some new courses!

By M. S

May 21, 2017

Thank you so much for the instruction, such a good job, very informative.

Ana Pelayo.

By vijaya k

Jul 09, 2020

learn about strategies and techniques which are important tools to support students

By Şahitap E

Jun 27, 2020

it was amazing and greatest course that Itook and studied I am so thaknfull for it

By Alvaro A S

Apr 16, 2020

Shane and Jessica provide us with the best content there is in the world of EFL/ESL

By Mariia T

Oct 07, 2019

Interesting and informative content! Useful information. Thank you for this course!

By Adrian G H A

Jun 26, 2017

Great course, I really needed some tips about teaching reading, writing and grammar

By MD M U T

Jul 20, 2020

I am happy learning the course that helps me understand the techniques of reading.

By Yunus Y

Sep 22, 2019

I liked everything that was shown to us. I wish the teachers happiness and health.

By Gerardo T G

Nov 19, 2017

Me encanta los cursos de Shane Dixon, son fáciles de seguir y se aprende bastante.

By Nadezhda R

Jun 21, 2016

This course is amazing! Information is presented in a funny way, and it is sticky.

By Claudia A

Oct 20, 2018

Excellent course! The content covers important topics in a fun and creative way.

By Saifullina E K

Feb 23, 2020

Very interactive and easy to understand. Love this course and all the teachers.

By Bacher R

Apr 24, 2018

It's amazing how the tutors can be so creative in teaching us what's important!

By Lorena P

Oct 16, 2017

Excellent Course! Excellent Teachers, Tutors and Mentor. Excellent University!!

By Abdugolib S

Jun 01, 2020

Amazing instructors, easy to navigate the course, and very insightful modules.

By Elizabeth M

Jun 14, 2017

Very well done course. Thank you for making this interesting and challenging.

By ann n

Jan 01, 2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to learn from Arizona State University.

By Stephen F

Nov 07, 2016

I really love taking these courses! I'm thinking in new ways because of them.

By Camila G

Sep 05, 2016

Exellent! As always with Shane Dixon and his collegues! Imposible to improve!

By Victor H F S

Jan 22, 2018

The course contains a lot of relevant content. And it is also a lot of fun!

By Laura N F

Jul 18, 2016

Excellent! The best (content, instructors, planning, discussion boards...)!

By Nataliya K

Jun 20, 2016

Great course! Highly recommend it to everyone who teach and learn English!

By Ana L G C

Jun 19, 2016

I loved this course, it's very useful for planning reading&writing lessons