Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product; WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services; ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel; and AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

RR
Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

51 - 75 of 142 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Leticia F

Nov 19, 2020

The course taught by Nancy Wang has been very helpful to understand Product Management in the real world. The quizzes and assignments have been very meaningful and comprehensive. I am looking forward to the next course, The Business of Product Management II.

By Arjun G

Nov 18, 2020

The depth of the the content and the hands on approach through working on a product idea were great. I think this course should highlight how this course can benefit not only folks looking for a role as a product manager but also founders of companies.

By Natasha L

May 12, 2021

Nancy's super knowledgeable; I had the most fun during her interviews with industry experts. Assignments were bite sized and relatively simple to complete. I like the real world scenarios, and I'm excited to get more deeper knowledge in the subject!

By Jigger S

Feb 19, 2021

Excellent content for Product Managers on various areas and strategies that they can delve into while building new products!. Thank you for sharing details! I would definitely use the concepts and learning in my career and for my next interview!

By Emma P

Apr 29, 2021

I found this course very insightful and very beneficial for career growth. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to brush up on their PM skills or even someone looking to become a PM to learn the basics and skills of a PM.

By Jenny G

Mar 14, 2021

I really like the see one, do one, teach one approach that this course takes. Nancy does a great job of breaking down new concepts into digestible and actionable pieces. I'm looking forward to taking the next course in this series.

By Carol B

Jul 5, 2021

The material in this course was eye-opening for me. I have recently been named Product Manager in my company, but have never worn that title before. I needed to come up to speed very quickly and this material was helpful.

By Katelyn O

Oct 25, 2020

I really valued the content provided throughout the course. I appreciate the course work assigned and the template provided as I can use these templates in real life! I also really loved listening to the guest speakers.

By Ruoni W

Jan 2, 2021

This course is a great intro to product management. It takes you through the product management cycle and understand your core responsibilities and skills required. I also like the interviews with the CEOs of companies.

By Ash T

Aug 1, 2021

I am also taking another Product management specialization here on Coursera and I have to say that your specialization is more hands-on. Definitely learning some new things and I really like the concept of "Bar Raise"

By Ashley B

Jan 19, 2021

It was a great course, I loved how it was meant to empower more women to be in Product Management. I struggled more in Week 3 & 4. Being new to Product Management, it took me longer to grasp on the material.

By RC

Dec 3, 2020

By Tisa H

Nov 30, 2020

I've learned so much in this 4 weeks course about Product Management. Love how the assignments are the things we have to do in real world as PMs. Can't wait to finish this course and apply for a PM job!

By Srinee

Apr 5, 2021

By Bettina J

Nov 3, 2020

Incredibly great course with a lot of learnings and examples. I highly recommend it to everyone! I can't wait to start Product Management II tomorrow :) Great job Nancy on the topics and examples

By Maria T A

Feb 14, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. It has a perfect combination of theory and practical exercises, and reinforced some concepts by using real-life experiences.

Looking forward to the next course!

By Ravi K P

Jul 17, 2021

Great course giving overview of what Product Manager does. Interviews with industry experts was insightful. Templates provided was helpful to kick start and assignments looks more realistic

By Begum U

Jun 2, 2021

I am enjoying learning key business concepts with regards to product in this course. Assignments have been exciting and really helps put the subjects covered in the lessons, into practice.

By ACS

Jan 30, 2021

A broad yet detailed dive into the required fundamentals of Product Management. I highly recommend this course whether you are a beginner or a seasoned PM looking to refine fundamentals.

By Federica M

May 23, 2021

Great course. More excited to know more about Product management.

All the content was really interesting and perfect as an introduction to approache this professional field.

By Karis L

Oct 22, 2020

This is the best PM course I've ever seen. Succinct, essential and covered in a systematic way. I'm a PM myself and I would say all content here are very pragmatic.

By Ana C R P F

Jun 24, 2021

R​eally good course for preparing a professional to become a Product Manager. There are several exercises that forces you to draw a Product Planning. Well done!

By Ashkan A

Feb 10, 2021

This is one of the best courses I've enrolled and I highly recommend taking this course for people who are kin in learning product management.

By Adenike M

Feb 16, 2021

I had a great time but I wish we had the opportunity to ask questions. There were times I was confused and needed a little guidance.

By Mokakatla M

Jul 9, 2021

Concise, with well-curated excersises to challenge and motivate your curiosity to even go deeper into other PM related resources.