Back to Building a Toolkit for Your Sales Process

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building a Toolkit for Your Sales Process by Northwestern University

In Course 4, we are quite literally “putting it all together”. We will review the insights we gained from our barter experiment and use the tools we created each week to curate your Sales Toolkit....

B

Mar 27, 2020

A nice way to end this great specialisation. You will have a recap of all of the worksheet and reflect on your 'sales journey'. An great way to end this excellent specialisation about the art of sales

MA

Oct 18, 2018

You learn a lot of stuff that no one else teaches you. You definitely get out of this course armed with another experience and a good amount of knowledge about sales and the whole process of selling.

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Building a Toolkit for Your Sales Process

By Michael A

Apr 30, 2019

E

By Alberto C

Jun 20, 2020

I was looking for a Sales course, this is not my first experience with Coursera. I got some certificates in 2016, to be honest with you I cannot say to be fully satisfied, I decided to give up. After four years, I had a look to some online Sales courses and at the end I decided to enroll to this one by watching a Craig's video. He is the Professor for whole course and the full Specialization, he is magnetic, he allowed me to understand concepts that I was unable to learn by reading books. I want to share my life experience of yesterday, having a drink with a friend of mine, we were at open air and we had a talking to a person close to us. This person introduced himself as a Biotechnologies Professor with experiences spent to international universities, he was just a bit proud of himself. He started talking about history, mainly with my friend and he started complaining with him. I said to me: this is my fish! I just started with a couple of impact questions, only with these I have been able to catch his attention, he turned his face and his whole body towards me. What about the rest? I had an experience like have a remote control in my hands, this is powerful! This is a message for Craig: here you have my personal standing ovation for you!!!

I'll be happy to receive your feedback. Alberto :)

By JORGE C S R

Feb 18, 2020

This course is a very good wrap up for the concepts learned in the rest of the specialization. I think the whole specialization is very valuable for people like me, with little or no prior experience in Sales.

I will be applying what I learned and I am sure that I will eventually become a much better salesperson, whether I am in Sales or not.

By Charalampos C

This course is wrapping up all the acquired knowledge of the previous Specialisation courses. I wouldn't suggest that you do it stand-alone.

As the last course of the Specialisation, I highly recommend it, it helped me to put together all the tools and complete my sales Toolkit.

Many thanks to Craig Wortmann, a really outstanding instructor!

By Bernard D V

Mar 27, 2020

By Magdalena A

Oct 18, 2018

By Linda U

Apr 29, 2020

Everyone I mean everyone should take this course, whether you are a salesperson or not. It's worth the time and resources invested. such an expository course that gives an insight on how sell (

By Ahmed A S

Nov 13, 2018

Great course and highly recommend to complete the whole specialization

Thank you Craig for being a mentor, adviser, instructor & helper

By Joe G

Apr 24, 2020

Very fun and informative, even if you do not have a sales background. Thank you for offering a free trial!

By Joyce E M

Apr 11, 2020

This course is great and there is a lot to learn that you can use in your sales career.

By Jorge V

Oct 30, 2018

Very interesting tools. Definitely very useful in real life business situations

By Kehinde D

I had an insightful learning session with this course.

By Damien C

Apr 05, 2020

I would love to give 7 or 8 stars if I could!

By Júlia S S

Apr 13, 2020

Very useful to finish the specialization.

By nicolas s

Mar 23, 2020

great course! Above the expectations

By Adarsh P

Mar 26, 2020

good course for marketing people.

By Henry D G

Jun 28, 2020

Compact, Doable and Precise

By Awes Z

Great course, very awesome!

By Quinten E

Jun 20, 2020

Awesome Course!

By Vijay R

Oct 07, 2019

This course is solely on your own. You learned the basics, now you apply it and test it-then update it. I think the entire specialization should have been just a single course.

By Saturnino I E

Aug 19, 2019

thank you for this training course, very interesting

By 李海波

Mar 10, 2020

The course is for beginner.

By simon s