Back to UI Design Capstone

UI Design Capstone, University of Minnesota

About this Course

This Capstone Course for the UI Design Specialization is a group design project in which you will combine and demonstrate the user research, design/prototyping, and evaluation skills you've learned by designing the solution to one of a set of selected projects....

By RR

Oct 30, 2017

Great, informative course! Excellent faculty, meaningful assignments, flexible timing.

By MU

Aug 13, 2017

Good a challenging way to test and resume all the other courses

9 Reviews

By Tammie Letroise-Brown

Nov 14, 2018

Awful, unorganized, and unattended. No accountability from the teaching assistants - questions never answered. Team members left the group and we weren't notified. Communication challenges between team members are not addressed - meaning we are teamed up with people who don't have access to Google or other products. That's never considered. If I had known any of this going in, I would have not taken this capstone. I'm taking the Interaction specialization and will just do their capstone to include in my portfolio. Awful.

By Carlos Benitez

Oct 02, 2018

awesome course

By Julian Rivas Escobar

Mar 19, 2018

good project, excellent methodology. recommended for everyone that want to expand his UI UX knowledge.

By Ihar Matsiunou

Nov 12, 2017

Extremely useful and fun! Great experience.

By Rebecca rosso

Oct 30, 2017

By Alina Rapp

Oct 29, 2017

One of the best course of UI and UX!

By Julie Melberg

Oct 18, 2017

It is great to pull everything together in context, and working with a team is realistic and rewarding; however, each of my teammates hailed from a different part of the world (including time zones 12 hours apart), so group discussion was very time consuming. I think we would have learned more from each other and produced a better product had we been able to converse.

By Gabriel Teniente

Oct 05, 2017

This was a great learning experience. The entire staff kept you well informed of the most challenging aspects of a designed centered approach and methodology. The entire specialization was well worth my time and investment. I am very pleased to have chosen this course as it gave me the knowledge to continue my journey in user centered design.

By Mateo Gomez Unda