Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

251 - 275 of 929 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Srinath G

Sep 17, 2016

A very well laid out structured learning program. Course pace & content is great & triggers enough thinking during the course assignment. I recommend the course to all those who want to bring in structure to thinking & innovation

By Eva C

May 18, 2017

good

By Marco P

Sep 03, 2017

Excelente Curso

By Jose G C

Jun 05, 2017

Thanks for an extreme experience with a lot of best practices to apply Design Thinking in my career.

By Stephen J

Nov 08, 2015

Great high level view of Design Thinking with excellent case studies.

By Cecilia E R d C

Jun 15, 2017

Excellent course, clear and very useful.

By Manish M

Aug 17, 2017

I REALLY ENJOYED THE PROCESS

By ANTHONY M M

Nov 08, 2017

This opened new ways of thinking and handling business progress issues. Very useful technique.

By Humphrey A

Nov 10, 2017

This was a great experience

By Banly C

Sep 19, 2017

great course. It will be even better the course can illustrate how to use the tools to support the design thinking process.

By Debbie M

Jul 15, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Great framework and content. Thank you

By Abdullah A

Oct 18, 2017

One of the best courses I have been taking.

By Екатерина

Nov 25, 2017

Very helpful tool for those, whothink they arenot creative person, and for others as well!

By Mandar K

Dec 23, 2017

Its good to learn always and Coursera is doing good job for the same!!!!

By Shannon C K

Jul 11, 2017

Excellent use of examples throughout the course

By Easwaran R

Dec 29, 2017

It's wonderful knowledge which has been shared all the way through the session.

By Vasiliki K

Oct 17, 2017

Such a great and inspiring course!

By Alejandro A L

May 07, 2018

It was an amazing experience. Very happy with it. Very well designed, and top quality in terms of content and - specially - technology. Applicability is high. I am totally satisfied

By Daniel T

Jun 26, 2017

Very enriching course

By Alexandra S

Sep 13, 2017

Most inspiring! I was so excited about many of the topics and tools and examples, that right now, day and night, my mind comes up with quotes from the course and ideas where to apply and test what I learned there, determined to use every opportunity I have to use this framework.

By Dov M

Feb 14, 2018

Excellent instructor, well organized, succinct. As a busy professional I thought this class provided excellent value and was time well invested.

By Stephen D

Apr 28, 2017

I enjoyed this course, it was challenging and well thought out. I am confident that I will be able to apply the concepts learned to my work. Kudos!

By Júlia S

Aug 20, 2017

Maravilhoso!!! Conteúdo excelente.

By Luis A G M

Jun 26, 2017

It is a great course, I am sure it's going to help me a lot. Thanks!

By Pierre L

Jul 20, 2017

Really interesting, good real-life examples. Very accessible for beginners