Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

51 - 75 of 926 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By URMI G

Feb 16, 2019

Too good. Thoroughly enjoyed learning from the best instructor

By Rahil R R

Feb 16, 2019

awesome enjoyed it

By charuta p

Feb 19, 2019

I really enjoyed the course.It is very well constructed and taught.

By Neritan A

Feb 19, 2019

Complete package to effectively introducing yourself to design thinking.

By Bibekananda M

Feb 20, 2019

Good content and worth investing time.

By Suresh N

Feb 20, 2019

Awesome insight with examples

By Niranjan k

Feb 18, 2019

The course is well-presented and the techniques taught in this course are amazing. I'm glad I learnt it.

By Roger B

Feb 24, 2019

Well structured, I love how the course is presented and well as the very helpful content.

By Vineeth K

Feb 25, 2019

Learnt a lot about Design Thinking! The practical assignment in the 5th week helped me reinforce the material I learnt in the course. Thank you University of Virginia and Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn Design Thinking!

By Rob S

Feb 25, 2019

A course with insights that are usefull. Good video's.

By Shambhavi J

amazing

By Francisco T

Feb 27, 2019

Good course to learn design thinking for innovation. I enjoyed the material and listening to the content.

By Mohamed A E

Feb 27, 2019

One of the best courses I have ever experienced. I would recommend this to all people, who are looking for extraordinary performance at work place and in business.

By Roberta F d T

Feb 28, 2019

Amazing. Thank you.

By Daniel D

Mar 01, 2019

Great course. Nice.

By MOHAMED M H S

Mar 03, 2019

The great course i take in my life

By Rafaela C d O P

Feb 21, 2019

This course is Fantastic! Teachers are formidable.

By Camilo I U

Mar 05, 2019

Muy buen curso si te lo tomas de manera seria. Muy buen material y explicacion

By Camila M d A B

Mar 06, 2019

Curso interessante e didático. Traz aprendizados sobre Design Thin

By Giovanny B A

Mar 07, 2019

One of the best courses I've taken!

By M. C O

Mar 09, 2019

Excellent course and performance. Thank you very much Jeanne and congratulations for your book.

By tapas m

Mar 09, 2019

Exceptionally good with succinct real world examples

By Vladimir A

Mar 11, 2019

Amazing solid introduction for Design Thinking... great material!

By Joseph D S

Mar 15, 2019

Awesome insightful course and coursework to make it complete icing on the top

By Victoria C M V