Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

76 - 100 of 946 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Soundarya S

Mar 20, 2019

This Course is the best ! I would strongly recommend this course for developing their skills in this 21st century . I thank Prof.Jeanne Liedtka and university of Virginia Darden school of business for creating such a useful course . Thank you so much .

By Agnieszka J

Dec 15, 2018

The cours is an essential of what is design thinking.

By Joseph J

Jan 15, 2019

Excellent course to learn Design Thinking and also excel at work. Thank You Prof. Jeanne

By Tatjana Č N

Dec 29, 2018

Loved it! I recommend it to everyone - no matter what you do.

By ERDEM M

Nov 30, 2018

Hi there,

I am very grateful to have attended this program because it contains a very inspiring and mind-blowing curriculum. As I attended classes, my awareness of the subject increased much more.

By Jessica F

Nov 14, 2018

Great course for professionals. Teach you how to think outside the box and the tools to achieve new ideas. You don't have to be a genius!

By Punita M

Dec 17, 2018

Well structured course. Thank you.

By Idris A

Mar 21, 2019

excellent introduction especially for newbies like me

By Michael T O

Mar 22, 2019

The course was a great introduction to the design thinking process. I found it to be surprisingly powerful and effective in illustrating how to 'design think' and have already applied it to my job. Highly recommend!

By Mahadevaswamy M

Jul 31, 2018

Good approach..I love this course.

By Rajesh S

Jul 31, 2018

Essential for innovation thinking

By Ajay S

Aug 05, 2018

Excellent Course

By Flavia V

Aug 05, 2018

O curso ajuda a entender como o design thinking e a abordagem orientada à solução de problemas pode nos ajudar a pensar em soluções focadas na necessidade do cliente.

By Vijay B S

Aug 06, 2018

love this course.

By Shaneen S

Aug 08, 2018

I enjoyed the ability to learn at my own pace and time. The videos, transcripts and resources are excellent. I highly recommend this course for Public Servants who deliver services or products.

By Donna K

Jul 18, 2018

Fabulous course. I highly recommend it as it's applicable every day in many contexts.

By Joseph P

Jul 18, 2018

Good course for me since I had never heard of Design Thinking before taking this course. Good coverage of all four tool and how to use them.

By Delcros G

Jul 22, 2018

Really intersting lessons with usefull tools and concret exemples.

By Kiran H

Jul 23, 2018

Good course and very nicely explained.

By maud b

Sep 01, 2018

great way to start design thinking with interesting courses, examples and videos

By Deepak V

Aug 22, 2018

It was helpful

By Monika

Aug 21, 2018

A very good course. Helps you to understand how to look at a business problem and provide solution to it by thinking creatively leading to true innovation.

By Lach R

Aug 21, 2018

Great paced course suited as a intro for professionals and career changers alike.

By Juanita B

Aug 22, 2018

The course includes several tools to implement the design thinking approach. Also gives some example on how big companies have resolved their own strategic problems using this tool

By Joel L