Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

101 - 125 of 956 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Parthalomian M M

Jul 07, 2017

Excellent!

By Stefan B

Jan 24, 2016

Very good course, an a very good amendment to the book!

Regards

Stefan

By Alain L M N

Oct 24, 2017

This is a really wonderful course for any person who wants to succeed to any kind of business

By Fahad A

Apr 30, 2017

mind blowing

By Varun R

Apr 20, 2017

Very Insightful course !!! Changed my way of thinking a lot...!

By Iker I

Oct 19, 2017

Very useful and interesting approach for innovation, the course is dinamic, engaging and strongly practical and full of examples. I strongly recommend it.

By Cecilia U

Sep 01, 2016

I learned a lot about design thinking. All the examples were very clear and useful.

By Fabio P C

Sep 29, 2016

very good course. nice insights

By Matthias G

Nov 24, 2016

The course content and material was very well put together and enabled a well paced learning within the provided duration. However I'd suggest that the assignment gets some more information early on as if it is left too late the time may be limited.

By Ioana C

Mar 05, 2018

It gives a theoretical base for innovation in companies and organizations. I think managers can take a lot of value from this course expecially in knowing how to present the need of innovation and innovative ideas. It is great for people who think they are not creative as you can learn to be creative. I liked a lot that it was clear and short (4/5 weeks) and it gave a good overview over the design thinking process. I can recommend it for anyone working in marketing or development.

By Elisabeth W

Jun 03, 2017

Great course, easy to follow and most of all offers a broader mind-set on creative strategies on problem solving.

By Siddharth P

Dec 17, 2016

Quite wonderful and impactful course.

By Pallavi

Dec 28, 2016

Added a new perspective to my MBA thinking!

By Sachin K

Mar 19, 2017

This course is so elegantly structured that in spite of very busy schedule of mine I could still complete it and also could quickly apply. I think the fundamental thinking of "Fail or succeed fast" is built in to this course

By Arup B

Oct 06, 2016

Great content, very relevant to business problems

By Martha A

May 21, 2018

Muy buen curso para iniciar con esta metodología. Muy completo y con excelentes ejemplos

By Fernando A

Jun 01, 2017

A very good course. Fast and direct to the point.

By Leslie O

Dec 06, 2016

Excellent course to take. It changes the way I think about challenges.

By Gabriela W

Mar 07, 2017

Excellent course! It gave me the opportunity to rethink

By Vijayalakshmi M

Mar 10, 2017

Extremely good and very practical

By Tom Z

Jan 30, 2018

Excellent! Enjoyed being able to learn at my own pace. Highly valuable material for my career.

By AJ F

Mar 23, 2017

Excellent course!

By Pek C K

May 26, 2017

Well designed and worth the journey.

Oct 09, 2016

The lecture videos are very interesting and informative.

By Joevil R

Dec 28, 2016

This course is very helpful in finding new ways how to be more creative and would give you a new perspective in thinking innovatively.