Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

151 - 175 of 926 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Maurilio A G

Mar 22, 2018

Great course!

By Aydin A

Jul 06, 2016

Can we get Ed Hesse to do some classes!! He was my favorite part in a very interesting series on design thinking

By Loveleen M

May 07, 2017

There are not many Design Thinking courses available online- and this one is among the best. The graded activity at the end makes you think hard on the application of the DT tools. Reviewing other learners' work also gives one insights into the application of the Design thinking methodology.

By Fabio P C

Sep 29, 2016

very good course. nice insights

By Matthias G

Nov 24, 2016

The course content and material was very well put together and enabled a well paced learning within the provided duration. However I'd suggest that the assignment gets some more information early on as if it is left too late the time may be limited.

By Ioana C

Mar 05, 2018

It gives a theoretical base for innovation in companies and organizations. I think managers can take a lot of value from this course expecially in knowing how to present the need of innovation and innovative ideas. It is great for people who think they are not creative as you can learn to be creative. I liked a lot that it was clear and short (4/5 weeks) and it gave a good overview over the design thinking process. I can recommend it for anyone working in marketing or development.

By Elisabeth W

Jun 03, 2017

Great course, easy to follow and most of all offers a broader mind-set on creative strategies on problem solving.

By Sachin K

Mar 19, 2017

This course is so elegantly structured that in spite of very busy schedule of mine I could still complete it and also could quickly apply. I think the fundamental thinking of "Fail or succeed fast" is built in to this course

By Lorenzo F

Jun 17, 2017

Very interesting! The course is quite brief but concise. It's perfect for people who have an idea but don't know how to develop it and how to look at it in a more professional manner. Perhaps I would have appreciated to use some tool in a practical way, such as software for Mind Mapping and so on! Overall, very useful. It opened my mind! Thanks

By Dima A

Mar 28, 2018

Amazing course! Very engaging, fun & extremely beneficial for any business. Highly recommend.

By Sampanna K

Jul 28, 2017

Thank you for conducting such a meaningful course. It was a good learning and has inspired me to start practice design thinking in rigorously to solve many unmet needs.

By AVNISH P G

Sep 21, 2017

I think it was a very informative course with a lots of real time examples to take inspirations from.

I strongly recommend this course to all organizations, so that they can come up with innovative solutions for their customers.

By KOLEK B R

May 31, 2018

A tool to help you solve problems on another level

By Richard L

Oct 20, 2017

E

By Salma A

Jun 06, 2017

This course has been one of the best I have ever participated in.

Thank you.

Jan 08, 2018

good course

By Davis N

Jan 19, 2018

It's awesome and very informative

By K S

Dec 25, 2017

Very Good Course.

By Agustín

Aug 18, 2017

Its a great course, it help me to change and shape the projects forms, and have another vision of the world.

By NIRMALA A J B

Nov 02, 2017

It was very informative and when the assigments were submitted it was not up to the mark but later based on the feedbacks given was able to correct myself

By Kutloano

Oct 30, 2017

This course has helped to unlock my true potential as a UX Designer. It will help me for many years to come.Especially in an increasingly changing world where we have to do more with less.

By Malte H

Sep 24, 2017

great course to get in touch with the key tools of design thinking

By premiermale

Sep 08, 2017

nice information

By Carlton Y

May 25, 2017

The content kept my attention! It's important to take good notes and revisit some of the course material for your own self-growth and knowledge. I completed early and was very fulfilled with the subject mater. I would definitely recommend this!