Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

CA

Jun 17, 2017

great course , i am grateful to Coursera and everyone at Darden who helped develop this course.\n\ni really enjoyed the course. best wishes to all . keep up the great work!!!! God bless all of you!!!

201 - 225 of 953 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Ritu B

Apr 06, 2017

Design Thinking is all about creativity & innovation. Very useful course.

By Seth H

Feb 05, 2017

This course provided an engaging introduction to Design Thinking along with its practical application and interesting use cases.

By Meghna S

Feb 21, 2018

amazing insights!!

By Shailesh G

Sep 13, 2017

It was a great experience while learning using coursera. The course I'd taken is nicely designed and I enjoyed all over. Thank you so much for providing this learning opportunity. Best!

By Swarnim G

Jul 03, 2017

Good content, well paced, and clearly articulated

By Arup B

Oct 06, 2016

Great content, very relevant to business problems

By Fernando A

Jun 01, 2017

A very good course. Fast and direct to the point.

By Leslie O

Dec 06, 2016

Excellent course to take. It changes the way I think about challenges.

By AJ F

Mar 23, 2017

Excellent course!

By Asayil A

Mar 15, 2017

Wonderful Course! There was information and thinking that I could apply to not only my job but my life too!

By Martha A

May 21, 2018

Muy buen curso para iniciar con esta metodología. Muy completo y con excelentes ejemplos

By Gabriela W

Mar 07, 2017

Excellent course! It gave me the opportunity to rethink

By Vijayalakshmi M

Mar 10, 2017

Extremely good and very practical

By Tom Z

Jan 30, 2018

Excellent! Enjoyed being able to learn at my own pace. Highly valuable material for my career.

By Chau L

Jan 02, 2016

Great course, the course apply system thinking for business model design or redesign.

By Yordhan F A B

Dec 06, 2017

This course is rich of inspirations!

By Tatiana T

Mar 12, 2017

The course opened my mind to the technical use of design thinking tools. For me design in general has always been important, but now I feel I can argue from it.

By Pierre S

Jan 25, 2017

Cours très intéressant sur la manière de gérer des projets en utilisant le Design Thinking, les explications sont bien faites ainsi que le plan. Les vidéos dédiées aux différents outils avec des intervenants différents et le recours à des exemples concrets apportent beaucoup et facilitent la mise en application des concepts dans les projets personnels/professionnels.

By Aparna

Nov 29, 2017

Practical examples And well structured

By Deeptapran S

Sep 11, 2017

Very interesting course

By SRIRAM S

Aug 14, 2017

Required for this day and age

By Kevin H

Apr 12, 2017

I have been looking for a Design Thinking course for quite a while and I have taken some other courses already. This course if what I was looking for, as it provides high quality content with created by experts in the field that is usable right away!

By Jorge C

May 30, 2017

Excelent!

By Venkata N K R

Jan 28, 2017

Scientific and detailed approach to Design Thinking for Innovation.

By Igor B

Sep 18, 2016

Very well done and extremely inspiring!