Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

226 - 250 of 1,051 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Paul C

Jun 06, 2019

I really loved this trip... I feel it help me to open my mind and reflect about some points of view that were out of my radar. Thanks a lot!

By Joseph P

Jul 18, 2018

Good course for me since I had never heard of Design Thinking before taking this course. Good coverage of all four tool and how to use them.

By Musarrat R

Dec 09, 2017

This is a very informative course. I gained new skills to problem solving. Would have preferred more elaborate notes. and more case studies.

By Pravin P

May 18, 2017

This course helped me understand that innovation needs methodological thinking. There is way to train our team and organization to innovate.

By ASHWIN U S

Nov 27, 2015

Wonderful Course. Got to learn a lot of new and interesting stuff. And interacted with quite a lot of intelligent and enthusiastic learners.

By Merarí F V

Feb 13, 2020

Great course! I can see a lot of opportunities for innovation. New mindset and new methods when the goal is innovation. Thank you so much!

By Mark D

Apr 13, 2017

Excellent introduction to design thinking, and a great assessment task that applies the theory to a practical scenario. Highly recommended.

By Patrycja E S

Nov 29, 2015

Wonderful course! It was very interesting, well conducted, ideas presented in a way that's easy to understand. I definitely recommend it :)

By jackie c

Aug 13, 2017

Fantastic. The course is concise and gives applicable advice on how to use design thinking to address issues and create value for clients.

By Jessica F

Nov 14, 2018

Great course for professionals. Teach you how to think outside the box and the tools to achieve new ideas. You don't have to be a genius!

By Amit B

Nov 02, 2017

A very nice and curated introduction to the world and possibilities of Design Thinking. Loved the examples and structure of the course.

By Christian W

Oct 21, 2019

Very good introduction to Design Thinking approach and tools. Enjoyed the class very much and could apply the new knowledge in my work.

By parth d

Dec 11, 2017

Great course for the beginners who want to grow in every aspect of their life and understand & implement things in an innovative way .

By kuldeep

Jun 15, 2017

lots of ideas, lots of experiments with hypocrisy, collaboration and visulization(mind mapping).....its a realy a physic of innovation

By Joevil R

Dec 28, 2016

This course is very helpful in finding new ways how to be more creative and would give you a new perspective in thinking innovatively.

By Tracy G

Nov 15, 2019

Amazing course , i thoroughly enjoyed the videos and examples used. The tools shared are simple to use and effective in designing cu

By Michal K

Dec 15, 2016

Very nice and coherent overview of DT approach. I highly recommend committing few hours to this course and gaining valuable insights

By ronald

Mar 09, 2016

A very compelling and resourceful course. Professor Jeanne M. Liedtka's approach to educating design thinking is rather fascinating.

By Hernani A

Feb 11, 2020

Excellent course. Get amazing ideas and tools for your projects. I liked it so much that I bought the book and repeated the course.

By Luisa W

Sep 23, 2019

Very great course, I learned a lot, it was very practical for me and easy to apply to daily business. I can totally recommend this!

By Luis M

Jan 14, 2020

This course bring a very good insight about Design Thinking and help me open my mind and curiosity to learn more about this topic.

By Bruno S M

Jan 07, 2020

Very good introduction course to have a good overview of the Design Thinking process and how to apply into any innovation process.

By Marwin E G H

Dec 10, 2019

muy buen curso y ejercicios muy buenos. adicional al material recomendado por la profesora es bastante util y facil de comprender.

By Michael L

Sep 23, 2019

I used some free days to run through the material - and had a lot of knowledge before. This course was a perfect round-up. Thanks!

By Rakesh K

Mar 12, 2020

Wonderful Course. Happy to be part of the wonderful learning. Now, it is my responsibility to implement the learning and grow. :)