Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

251 - 275 of 1,012 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Lucie K

Mar 28, 2019

Well prepared and interesting course! It gave me deeper insight into the design thinking process and tools. Recommended!

By Matteo S

Sep 15, 2017

It is a great introduction to Design Thinking. The teacher is very clear and the guest lecturers are very much on topic.

By Doris E V N

Jun 30, 2018

Very interactive and good insight to the aspects that can help to be more interested in learning more about the theme.

By Christian J K

Jul 31, 2019

An out-of-the-box, creative way to solve problems, where analytical, logical approaches are limited in effectiveness.

By Archana V

May 01, 2017

Very insightful and fun, especially getting to know how to use the tools for design thinking/research is very handy.

By Kunal M

Jan 13, 2020

A very constructive and eye-opening course which can help in incorporating design thinking in our day-to-day lives.

By Giorgio M

Nov 19, 2017

Great course ! Full of precious insights. It will give you a lot of ideas to reflect on. Don't hesitate to take it!

By Jearly A S C

May 25, 2017

Es un gran curso ya que me permitió pensar de diferente forma cuando tengo que darle una solución a algún problema.

By Vinod N

May 30, 2017

It brought out clearly the various phases of Design Thinking and the various Design Thinking tools for each phase.

By Ana P C G

Dec 23, 2015

Best course ever, very hands-ond oriented, practical example applicable to real life business innovation projects.

By Kyle G

Jan 11, 2020

Great content! I highly advise purchasing the book Designing for Growth to follow along with the video lectures.

By Thomas G

Feb 15, 2018

Very good practical inputs, well organized, offers good time-management possibilities. Thanks, I really liked it!

By Elisabeth W

Jun 03, 2017

Great course, easy to follow and most of all offers a broader mind-set on creative strategies on problem solving.

By Marc S

Sep 07, 2017

I really liked this course, because it was really interesting and related to my job.

I also liked the lecturer!!

By Aydin A

Jul 06, 2016

Can we get Ed Hesse to do some classes!! He was my favorite part in a very interesting series on design thinking

By Oladejo O A

Sep 20, 2019

It was really insightful and intensive course, helping to see challenges and approaching them in a different wa

By BADRI N A

Mar 21, 2018

A good perspective to using design thinking tools and a wonderful platform to collaborate with the like-minded!

By P. V C

Dec 11, 2016

Great introduction, both accessible and technical, to Design Thinking. Thks to all the contributors & teachers!

By Talitha P

Sep 04, 2019

It was a very insightful experience and I've learned a lot. I'm excited to learn more about Design Thinking.

By MARTINS I N

Jul 16, 2019

I am so thankful to have this opportunity! I have found the course very insightful , enriching and exciting!

By Agustín

Aug 18, 2017

Its a great course, it help me to change and shape the projects forms, and have another vision of the world.

By Asayil A

Mar 15, 2017

Wonderful Course! There was information and thinking that I could apply to not only my job but my life too!

By Morgana F S M

Oct 09, 2016

Very well made and understandable, with a lot of examples.

Really help me learn and I learned a lot from it!

By Muminov I B

May 11, 2019

It is a very nice online course for my study a business administration I have ever seen.

Thank you so much!

By Fernando B B

Nov 09, 2017

Very interesting introduction to the methodology brilliantly explained by Jeanne Liedtka. A real pleasure.