Back to Design Thinking for Innovation

Today innovation is everyone's business. Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need design thinking. At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet. In this course, we provide an overview of design thinking and work with a model containing four key questions and several tools to help you understand design thinking as a problem solving approach. We also look at several stories from different organizations that used design thinking to uncover compelling solutions....

LM

Sep 23, 2019

I really liked the peer reviews at the end. It was a great way to view other examples of how different projects, industries, and teams have used design thinking. The course was easy to follow as well.

MV

Dec 01, 2016

As a design manager I should say this course actually opened my eyes to a new world. I hope be able to make good changes in my world by using this knowledge more and more in my life. Thanks to All :)

151 - 175 of 1,019 Reviews for Design Thinking for Innovation

By Hamsa P S

Jun 12, 2018

I've learned a lot of different techniques and gained perspective through this course that no other content on internet could provide me. This course is "Impact delivered"

By Rhema B D P

Aug 17, 2019

I love the methodology that was taught in this course, even the reading list is robust and complimentary. It's actionable and very relevant in today's business landscape.

By Jaime A P J

Aug 19, 2018

This course is very enlightening. It is able to tackle what we need to know about design thinking for innovation. The video lectures and resources are very comprehensive.

By Edward S

May 31, 2017

This was such a great course and introduction to Design Thinking. Was fantastic and well structured course which was easy to work through and apply to the end assignment.

By Ankush V

Sep 14, 2017

Interesting course! I had certain idea about design thinking prior to taking this course however this added the much needed value to my knowledge! Very much recommended!

By Sampanna K

Jul 28, 2017

Thank you for conducting such a meaningful course. It was a good learning and has inspired me to start practice design thinking in rigorously to solve many unmet needs.

By Ali T J

Dec 24, 2019

Excellent course, great start and an eye opener to innovation, how to make it the right way and how to avoid the common mistakes and get acquainted with it. Thanks. Ali

By Akinbisola B A

Jan 12, 2020

This course has opened my mind to creative thinking, believing in the act of process that it is fine to fail cause there are chances to succeed after a failed attempt.

By Clarin P D

Jul 23, 2019

A really informative course, helps you in the long run. Do check it out. Final assignment was an excellent way to effectively put the various techniques learnt to use.

By Flavia V

Aug 05, 2018

O curso ajuda a entender como o design thinking e a abordagem orientada à solução de problemas pode nos ajudar a pensar em soluções focadas na necessidade do cliente.

By Wong L T

Jan 09, 2020

Excellent professor, clear concepts delivered in a manner which inspires and excites. I am hoping for many more of such courses as it has transformed the way I work.

By Ivan L N

Oct 25, 2019

This will really contribute to your skills and knowledge. This course help me to cope in a changing world. Thinking everything as something to innovate and renovate.

By Gaurav M

Nov 25, 2017

Design thinking encourages to think radically and i believe the content of the course has made it more lucid to understand and implement in your day to day situation

By Pallav P

Nov 05, 2016

A great course into a totally new concept. Explains in great depth, the myriad opportunities Design Thinking brings for all of us

Kudos to the Team of Design Thinking

By DIna M

Apr 18, 2016

Un curso muy bien estructurado. Conceptos claramente explicados y material de apoyo suficiente para poder investigar de manera adicional y profundizar aún mas en los

By Jaisanker.S

May 21, 2019

This course gave me an insight of vital things in design thinking by explaining how to enhance the process of thinking using elaborative examples and case studies.

By Adebowale O

Feb 22, 2018

I found this course realy useful. The delivery style was also quite good. I recommended it to three of my friends. One has signed up and is with the current cohort.

By Mohamed A E

Feb 27, 2019

One of the best courses I have ever experienced. I would recommend this to all people, who are looking for extraordinary performance at work place and in business.

By Jenny O

Sep 19, 2017

this is one of the best courses I have ever taken!

definitely helping my career: at my current job but also with what I want to do next and how to continue growing.

By Erin L

Aug 14, 2017

This course will enhance your business acumen, no matter your experience level. The course itself is manageable and the instructors share many beneficial concepts.

By Lalith K V

May 01, 2017

Content is the heart of any course and this course has got that perfectly. A useful and impactful course for people who want to explore new approach in Innovation

By Ricardo M S

Apr 02, 2019

This course is amazing, provide very good information, with excellent examples. I recommend to everybody who wants to know about Design Thinking take this course.

By Tatiana T

Mar 12, 2017

The course opened my mind to the technical use of design thinking tools. For me design in general has always been important, but now I feel I can argue from it.

By ANIKETH

Sep 30, 2018

This well structured course gave me insight of many unknowns to me. I will surely recommend it to any young manager who is in peruse of his carrier of success.

By Jee L

Apr 26, 2018

Great introduction and explanation about design thinking. Really love the course and the techniques of design thinking. I definitely will use it in daily life!