Back to Voices of Social Change

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Voices of Social Change by Laureate Education

At a time of political unrest, environmental uncertainty, and lingering inequalities, young social change-makers are leading the way to counter the today’s challenges. What are you doing to create sustainable, positive change? Voices of Social Change is a free online short course co-designed and delivered by eight young social entrepreneurs. Follow in the footsteps of these young change-makers who had an idea, a desire to make an impact, and converted that into real-world change. Today, they’re enhancing the lives of millions of people around the world. Powered by Laureate International Universities in partnership with the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and B Lab, Voices of Social Change will provide the scaffolding and network to support your next move – whether it be helping your local community, starting a new venture, or elevating your existing initiative. Learn from those who have experienced the wins and losses of social enterprise, connect with other like-minded change-makers asking the same questions you are, and walk away with your own action plan....

BS

Feb 27, 2020

Really,It is designed in a very good manner.I loved the journey.It has changed me and perspectives and I earned a lot from this course..\n\nOnce again,Many thanks to full team.

FN

Mar 24, 2020

I have been able to have a clear view of my idea. Hopeful to share my journey in a future voices of social change online program

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Voices of Social Change

By Shikhar R

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative course , it has all the tools for someone who wants to start journey in bringing social activities

By Florence M F

Mar 26, 2020

The course was exactly what I need to start acting and stop wishing.

By Bhuvnesh S

Feb 27, 2020

Once again,Many thanks to full team.

By Flacia N

Mar 24, 2020

By César C

Feb 26, 2020

Great insights!

By Emily P

Apr 22, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course. The step by step guide it takes you through is perfect for beginners. Further reading and researching is encouraged within the course so that was very helpful. Thank you

By Jenn K

May 22, 2020

The course is perfect for anyone wanting to create a business that is centered around social change, it is really inspiring and motivating with engaging content. I learned a great deal, thank you.

By M. A K

By Aryakrishnan

Excellent

By Izhar U

May 23, 2020

Good

By Luis A C M

Apr 23, 2020

El curso invita a la reflexión. Para poder generar cambio en comunidades y el resto del mundo es importante conocerse a mi mismo. El curso es corto y ifrece experiencias de emprendedores sociales de varias partes del mundo.

Es un curso adecuado para quienes desean iniciar un cambio positivo social sostenible en sus vecindarios y comunidades. Y en el caso de quienes ya lleven algún tiempo en el área de desarrollo de proyectos sociales no está mal para refrescar contenido.

By Thaneshree S

Apr 27, 2020

A really excellent course. Great share of models, projects and personal engagement shares.

By Hafiz A Q