Back to Voices of Social Change

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Voices of Social Change by Laureate Education

At a time of political unrest, environmental uncertainty, and lingering inequalities, young social change-makers are leading the way to counter the today’s challenges. What are you doing to create sustainable, positive change? Voices of Social Change is a free online short course co-designed and delivered by eight young social entrepreneurs. Follow in the footsteps of these young change-makers who had an idea, a desire to make an impact, and converted that into real-world change. Today, they’re enhancing the lives of millions of people around the world. Powered by Laureate International Universities in partnership with the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and B Lab, Voices of Social Change will provide the scaffolding and network to support your next move – whether it be helping your local community, starting a new venture, or elevating your existing initiative. Learn from those who have experienced the wins and losses of social enterprise, connect with other like-minded change-makers asking the same questions you are, and walk away with your own action plan....

JK

The course is perfect for anyone wanting to create a business that is centered around social change, it is really inspiring and motivating with engaging content. I learned a great deal, thank you.

BS
Feb 26, 2020

Really,It is designed in a very good manner.I loved the journey.It has changed me and perspectives and I earned a lot from this course..\n\nOnce again,Many thanks to full team.

1 - 25 of 66 Reviews for Voices of Social Change

By DR. D N R

Nov 19, 2020

very good interesting please send the certificate

By César C

Feb 26, 2020

Great insights!

By Emily P

Apr 22, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed this course. The step by step guide it takes you through is perfect for beginners. Further reading and researching is encouraged within the course so that was very helpful. Thank you

By Bhuvnesh S

Feb 27, 2020

Once again,Many thanks to full team.

By Flacia N

Mar 24, 2020

I have been able to have a clear view of my idea. Hopeful to share my journey in a future voices of social change online program

By Shikhar R

Mar 28, 2020

Very informative course , it has all the tools for someone who wants to start journey in bringing social activities

By Florence M F

Mar 26, 2020

The course was exactly what I need to start acting and stop wishing.

By Jenn K

May 22, 2020

By Jannatul B

It's really very helpful

By Raynique S

Aug 6, 2020

This course was nothing short of simply amazing. Ive learnt so much and I’ve made so many goal changing. I’m glad to be apart of this class.

By Megan L

Jun 15, 2020

Very basic introduction, good overview with insight from current entrepreneurs in the field

By Christiana F

Jul 19, 2020

Really helps you define your core values, passions and social entrepreneurial venture,

By Puja G

Full course of this is awesome. In some cases foreign language is little bit problem

By Agasiyev E

Great course.Thank you a lot

By Nisanth M

Apr 23, 2020

Very Interesting

By Aryakrishnan

Excellent

By Izhar U

May 23, 2020

Good

By Luis C

Apr 23, 2020

El curso invita a la reflexión. Para poder generar cambio en comunidades y el resto del mundo es importante conocerse a mi mismo. El curso es corto y ifrece experiencias de emprendedores sociales de varias partes del mundo.

Es un curso adecuado para quienes desean iniciar un cambio positivo social sostenible en sus vecindarios y comunidades. Y en el caso de quienes ya lleven algún tiempo en el área de desarrollo de proyectos sociales no está mal para refrescar contenido.

By Thaneshree S

Apr 27, 2020

A really excellent course. Great share of models, projects and personal engagement shares.

By Hafiz A Q

May 8, 2020

It really inspired me!!!

By Dikwesh D

May 3, 2020

Nice

By Kumbalathara A S Y W

Nov 22, 2020

When I have completed the course they said they offer me a certificate I have done my action plan assignment too. Yet I did not get my certificate!

By M. A K

Jun 27, 2020

No certificate. Don't waste money on this shit

By Gretel C A

Dec 19, 2020

¡Excelente curso! realmente me dio el impulso para comenzar con mi difícil, más no imposible, aventura emprendedora. Agradezco mucho a los tutores del curso por compartir su invaluable experiencia y enseñanzas a todos aquellos como yo, que buscábamos dar el primer paso pero no nos habíamos atrevido, hasta ahorita.

By VINCENT C W

Sep 15, 2020

This course was just so involving and intense. I loved every part of it as it got me out of my comfort zone. I could go out and talk to members of my community, write down my action plan, and even finding mentors and social actors. It was really nice experience, Thank you Laureate Education.