Back to Customer Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Customer Analytics by University of Pennsylvania

Data about our browsing and buying patterns are everywhere. From credit card transactions and online shopping carts, to customer loyalty programs and user-generated ratings/reviews, there is a staggering amount of data that can be used to describe our past buying behaviors, predict future ones, and prescribe new ways to influence future purchasing decisions. In this course, four of Wharton’s top marketing professors will provide an overview of key areas of customer analytics: descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and their application to real-world business practices including Amazon, Google, and Starbucks to name a few. This course provides an overview of the field of analytics so that you can make informed business decisions. It is an introduction to the theory of customer analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform customer analytics. Course Learning Outcomes: After completing the course learners will be able to... Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data can inform business decisions Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior and identify the appropriate uses for each tool Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions Communicate the history of customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms...

ND

Jan 31, 2019

Though I have worked on Customer Analytics with my previous work experiences and also on Surveys etc at George Brown College Canada, this module was more than insightful. Lots of learning to learn eh!

AA

Apr 06, 2017

Perfect Course for those who want to inquire insight and knowledge of how tons of data that we generate in our day to day life is being utilized by big organizations in optimizing their productivity.

226 - 250 of 1,444 Reviews for Customer Analytics

By Azhar I

Apr 26, 2017

Thank you so much! This course is my first course what I have done!!! The content is really interesting and useful! And I so much love professor's passion about Customer Data!

By MAYURESH

Oct 19, 2016

I was not sure initially, but as the course went by, it started getting better and better and I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

By Geoffrey K K Y

Dec 13, 2015

Great Intro to customer analytics. High recommended to all

By Francisco A O A

Mar 07, 2016

Excellent couse on "Customer Analytics", my first ever. Excellent teaching quality and the video-lectures are with the Wharton stamp. I am excited to complete the "Business Analytics Specialization".

By Douglas M

Mar 02, 2017

V

By Avinash K

May 27, 2017

Prof. Eric Bradlow was the best professor that taught me marketing. EVER.

By Robert S H

Feb 19, 2016

I am very impressed by the format and delivery of the content/information, and the lecturers' experience and knowledge add absolute authority and credibility. The material was easy to follow but very informative. I was very challenged with each quiz since they were designed to require thought and analysis to arrive at the correct answers.

By Alberto V V

Dec 08, 2015

The fundamentals of Analytics as business decision tool adressing to solve managerial problems.

By SUNIL K

Oct 18, 2015

Learnt newer things, cleared past assumptions, better say, Unlearned them...

By Mathew B

Nov 15, 2015

good

By Niharika J B

Sep 04, 2017

I have learnt a lot from this course. However, I need to mention that there doesn't seem to be active discussions. Do professors answer queries. I asked one question, but since that wasn't answered, I did not ask more. I feel I am alone in the class!

By Rosana S X d O

May 21, 2017

Interesting course with great professors.

By Raden A F S

Oct 24, 2017

Kinda hard in week 3. Need to give more explanation about how customers is categorically valuable based on their CLV

By Rajeshkumar R s

Oct 17, 2015

Awesome content

By Nickil M

Nov 26, 2015

Awesome!

By Drozhnikov A

Oct 10, 2015

Thery useful course for encourage my business processes in e-mail marketing.

Thanks the course team!

By harsh a

Mar 30, 2016

very very useful course taught in a simple manner.

By Andrea C R A

Mar 07, 2016

Loving this course!

By ERIK S

Dec 03, 2015

Great course!

Well explained on a beginner level, but with enough challenges to make it worth while

By 孙妙言

Dec 03, 2016

老师讲的很生动,推荐阅读的材料很丰富

By ch

Apr 17, 2017

Very good program, comprehensive journey through past present and future of customer analytics and marketing analytics. Talking about past best practices, evolution and future of analytics. A recommended course for any marketing enthusiast.

By John R

Apr 04, 2016

Great course, engaging lecturers

By Gani

Feb 06, 2016

Interesting course!

By Tiago F T C

Nov 26, 2016

A wonderful way to get the most recent insights in this vast customer analytics thematic! Useful!

By Humberto B

Aug 10, 2017

Erick Bradlow is an excellent instructor as also Peter Fader.

If you are willing to learn from the people that are day to day on Industry's innovation field then you should take this course.