Back to Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability by University of Pennsylvania

Start-ups can benefit from a wide variety of financing options on the path to profitability, but how do you know which one to choose? This course explores different financing models, including bootstrapping, organic growth, debt and risk capital, and also provides a clear overview of equity financing including the key types of investors: angels, venture capital, and crowdfunding. You’ll learn about terms, and term sheets, exit modes and what exit strategy might be best for you. By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of what success looks like and how it can be financed. You’ll also be ready for the capstone project, in which you will get feedback on your own pitch deck, and may even be selected to pitch to investors from venture capital firms....

EC

Aug 31, 2019

This course was by far my favorite of the group so far. It definitely will have a bunch of tips on creating a FORMAL pitch deck, and other tactical strategies when pitching to investors.

MG

Apr 01, 2017

Love this course, especially in planning a new start-up. I can take these lessons and incorporate them into my planning process. That is precisely what I'm going to do.

26 - 50 of 84 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability

By Hui-Tzu Y

Aug 15, 2016

Very informative course! Worth every penny!

By Alexis P

Nov 02, 2017

it was perfect for me and my skills

By Duke N

Nov 30, 2016

Interesting

By Dr. A S

Jun 26, 2017

Very good information explain about financing and how to make it profit

By Marlon G

Apr 01, 2017

By Claude Z

May 07, 2018

I like this course very much. Even though I'm just a high-school student now, and I have to spend more time reviewing the courses' concepts and contents, but the session really interests me, and I will go on to finish other courses provided by Wharton school.

By Simon I

Dec 23, 2017

Thanks to the all professors for their time to come up with this material. I would be very happy to see more stuff related to the accounting. Possible, at least on chapter could be devoted to that subject just to introduce newbies and to give a better direction. But again, this is my humble opinion. In overall, I've learned a lot of new staff. Thanks

By Lily

Mar 22, 2017

very helpful and inspiring

By Flavio G

May 11, 2017

Great training

By Luis A G A

Nov 13, 2016

A course that give you the insights of financing your venture. You will get key resources related with the valuation of startups and many other tools to address funding. I highly recommend this course!

By Terry N S

Jan 23, 2018

Excellent

By KEVIN N

Oct 06, 2017

Excellent wrap up of do's and don'ts.

By victor b m

Aug 03, 2016

i really enjoy this course, opened my eyes to a new form to evolution my busiiness

By Adrien L

Jun 13, 2016

Probably the best course, although a bit short in content. I learnt a lot from it, thank you!

By Kumar M

Apr 15, 2018

Great insights into the financial aspects of a start up.

By Wang Z

Mar 12, 2017

very insightful, help me to understand basic Venture Capital knowledge!

By Bernhard S

Jun 13, 2016

I only can repeat my review of the past three coursers: excellent! Would do it ANY time again. Congratulations for this great course.

By KAUNG N S

Jun 21, 2016

excellent!

By Shivanand R K

Jun 21, 2016

Great and Excellent thoughts and course material.

By Juliet W

Nov 06, 2017

Great insight! I learnt a whole lot. The tutor were great.

By MD A

Jun 13, 2017

This was extremely useful

By Rajat S

Jun 02, 2017

Amazing course one the best available :)

All the professors are experts and have huge experience in their field every word they speak is valuable.

By Alex N