Back to Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity by University of Pennsylvania

How does a good idea become a viable business opportunity? What is entrepreneurship and who fits the profile of an entrepreneur? This introductory course is designed to introduce you to the foundational concepts of entrepreneurship, including the definition of entrepreneurship, the profile of the entrepreneur, the difference between entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial management, and the role of venture creation in society. You’ll explore where technology entrepreneurship and impact entrepreneurship align and where they diverge, and you’ll learn proven techniques for identifying the opportunity, assessing the opportunity, hypothesis testing and creating a prototype. By the end of this course, you’ll know how to test, validate and prototype your idea, and also whether or not you fit the profile of an entrepreneur! You’ll also be ready to move on to the next phase of entrepreneurship in Entrepreneurship 2: Launching the Start-Up....

AG
May 4, 2017

'Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity' made me believe that i had all that one should know before starting up. I would recommend this course to all those looking to build the next big thing.

GG
Dec 3, 2018

Even as I had started with a fragmented idea about entrepreneurship, this course kind of helped to articulate and build a structure of thought process around it. Looking forward for the courses ahead.

201 - 225 of 778 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 1: Developing the Opportunity

By Harry C

Jul 24, 2017

This course was so helpful to me in terms of looking for opportunities and how to make a plan and strategy to develop my idea.

By FRANK P J

Nov 13, 2016

I thought it was a great course with real world experiences taught by professional knowledgeable and experienced individuals.

By Edward B

May 21, 2016

Excellent course; it breaks the process down into logical, manageable pieces and stitches them together into unified pattern.

By ruby e

This course has been amazing. Thank you so much to all the professors! The perfect way to begin my entrepreneurship journey.

By Zhaoyang L

May 8, 2020

Greatest team of professors in the world, awsome entreneurship program, I feel the wisdom and passion of all instructors!!!

By Gabrielle H

Apr 21, 2020

Loved this course! If you're stuck on an idea & curious where to begin, I highly recommend enrolling in Entrepreneurship 1.

By Toni A

May 27, 2019

As a software engineer wanting to learn about entrepreneurship I found this to be a quite useful introduction to the topic.

By Bradley C

Mar 2, 2016

This course has been phenomenal. Moves a lot of concepts from "magical" territory into tools that I can use over and over.

By Ellyne P

It was really insightful and I love how the professors were really engaging. Thanks for creating such a wonderful course.

By Ernest B

Apr 27, 2018

I really enjoyed this course and the instructors approach to the lessons. Great instruction and great lessons. Thank you!

By Shobhit R M

Oct 14, 2016

This course provided me enough insights of the entrepreneurship approach. Learned many new things,going to implement now!

By McCartney S

Mar 11, 2020

The professors are clear in their teaching and obviously know what they're talking about. Thank you for providing this!

By Jonathan S

Apr 4, 2016

Good pace and very valuable information shared in this course. I recommend the additional optional cases. Thats golden!

By Michael S

Feb 21, 2021

Great course and lecturers who could impart real world wisdom drawn from their commercial experience outside academia.

By Eli C

Aug 28, 2019

This course was extremely informative on all the different skills you'll need to learn when pursuing entrepreneurship.

By Sarita H

Oct 27, 2018

Very informative, learnt a lot easily in a short amount of time and enjoyed hearing about all the real life examples.

By Zhi L

Nov 10, 2020

amazing content! wish I had participated the courses before my last startup.. many mistakes could have been avoided.

By Juan T

Feb 10, 2016

So far Excellent. I am planning to start my own business and I think this is a great step one source of information.

By Viona V

May 25, 2021

This course is interesting and helpful. I gain a lot of new insights and a broader perspective of entrepreneurship.

By Murugan R

Aug 10, 2020

I learned really awesome details about how the entrepreneur will start they journey and Developing the Opportunity

By Jubair N

Jul 29, 2017

The course is really good and every entrepreneurs out there should take this course. You'll then see for yourself.

By Piyush J

This was really an amazing experience learning so many things about Developing Opportunities in Entrepreneaurship

By Danilo L J

May 23, 2020

The course is detailed wherein I learned lots of great concepts that will help me a lot with my entrepreneurship.

By Sohum G

May 12, 2020

All the information you need, right in one place. Lucid format, clear and concise material. 10/10 would recommend

By Jaideep

Mar 26, 2020

Very helpful course for those young minds who are looking for some guidance to go ahead with their startup ideas.