Back to Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Writing by University of Colorado Boulder

Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world. Over seventy companies and twenty thousand students--from professional writers to new employees to non-native English speakers to seasoned executives--have used the techniques in Business Writing to power their ability to communicate and launch their ideas. This course will teach you how to apply the top ten principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever. From the very first lesson, you'll be able to apply your new learning immediately to your work and improve your writing today. Your ideas are powerful. Learn how to deliver them with the clarity and impact they deserve. "Thank you for giving me the knowledge I need in life. [Business Writing] was helpful, life changing, and has made a huge impact in my writing." -- Message from a Business Writing student The principles you'll learn in this course enable you to become a great business writer. They also provide the foundation for moving into Graphic Design and Successful Presentation, so that you can unleash your best professional self whenever--and however--you present your ideas in the workplace....

YS

Jun 12, 2017

It was an exceptional course with lots to take away from. It taught basic building blocks of business writing and then built upon it which provided a great way to self learn the content of the course.

JS

Jan 10, 2018

Even if English is your first language, this course was a great refresher of how to apply writing skills to email and business documents. I would recommend to anyone looking to sharpen their skills.

276 - 300 of 374 Reviews for Business Writing

By Cherice T

May 08, 2019

This course was easy to follow with practical steps. My writing has improved along with increased confidence. I highly recommend this specialization.

By Jamathan R I L

May 21, 2019

Great experience i'm ready to practice my new skill set.

By Halim H

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you so much Dr. Quentin McAndrew

By Kaif S

Sep 15, 2019

Amazing!!!

By MARQUETIA C ( k t k l

Aug 27, 2019

Involving and well organized course

By Chinedu c O

Aug 27, 2019

This is one of the best online course, I have taken so far.

By Dor D

Sep 18, 2019

Great practical course!

By Raju S

Sep 18, 2019

It is really useful course.

By RAHUL R S

Sep 03, 2019

Thanks

By Ricardo J C

Nov 05, 2019

Excelente herramienta de aprendizaje para mejorar las habilidades de comunicación escrita. Altamente recomendado.

By Daniela Á K

Nov 06, 2019

Quentin, you are fantastic. This course was incredible. YOU are incredible! Not only do I feel I learned so much, but the experience was absolutely enjoyable. Thank you so much!

By Lin Y S

Sep 06, 2019

The instructions are very clear. I like the small exercises.

By David P I

Sep 08, 2019

Full of interesting insights into business writing, all put together in an easy manner.

By Colleen F

Oct 02, 2019

Thank you for your help. I enjoyed your course.

By I C S V

m

e

By Umadevi

Sep 30, 2019

It was very good to understand and good to learn

By Jekaterina D

Oct 02, 2019

very precise content and well structured. Many very good tips, will use them!

By Marina M

Oct 05, 2019

I start to write clear through this course

By Rashmi G R

Oct 03, 2019

I would like to thank all the instructors in this course for their detailed explanation.

By Ayush P

Sep 11, 2019

good

By Insaf K

Sep 13, 2019

The principles taught are simple and will transform the way you write. I am writing more clear, concise and to the point versus before. Thank you

By Stephanie

Oct 07, 2019

Really enjoyed how easy it was to follow this course and how I didn't feel overwhelmed with the topics.

By d A