Back to Advanced Game Development Using PyGame

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Game Development Using PyGame by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create deterministic and non-deterministic AIs, package your game for distribution, and incorporate the elements of good game design. Building on the project started in Animation for Game Development Using PyGame, you will consider ways to challenge the player while still entertaining them. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Advanced Game Development Using PyGame

By Hamza A

Oct 6, 2020

Perfection!

By Falaq S K

Aug 31, 2020

The project let's you dive into a game where you learn some good concepts like deterministic and non-deterministic AI. If you code along with the video you may be able to understand the topic much better of what is going on and why we are doing it but I also think they should also tell what could go wrong in a particular situations and telling the students to keep those kinds of mistakes in mind. I personally faced a difficulty to launch the game after coding a certain part and If you could define that, it would be really helpful.

By Jorge H G G

Feb 25, 2021

I do not recommend taking this type of course, take one and pass it, however after a few days I have tried to review the material, and my surprise is that it asks me to pay again to be able to review the material. Of course coursera gives me a small discount for having already paid it previously. It is very easy to download the videos and difficult to get hold of the material, but with ingenuity it is possible. Then I recommend uploading them to YouTube and keeping them private for when they want to consult (they avoid legal problems and can share with friends), then they can request a refund.

By Serhii D

Jan 10, 2021

Good set up, interesting topic and explanation of some features. Not enough commentaries about certain classes/functions.

By Umang A

Oct 31, 2020

No proper explanation of code