Back to Advanced Google Classroom for Education

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Google Classroom for Education by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this one hour-long project, you will be ready to use the more advanced features of Google Classroom. Google Classroom is a “free and easy tool helping educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with learners from school, from home, or on the go.” Throughout this project, we will work together to create an use rubrics, use originality reports, use comments, and investigate app integrations in Google Classroom. As we learn each feature, we will learn what it looks like from a student perspective as well as the settings and features on the teacher side. Whether you are teaching online or in person, Google Classroom will help simplify your year while engaging students and creating connections at home. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

N
Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for keeping it short & provide the vital content. It makes me hungry for me when the duration is short but the content is impactful.

TE
Feb 3, 2021

It was an interesting course. I learnt how to make my classrooms better for my students and easier for myself.

1 - 25 of 48 Reviews for Advanced Google Classroom for Education

By Norizal A L

Oct 23, 2020

By Ciela B L D R

Oct 25, 2020

The advace google classroom for education helped m to understand it’s different features

By Rosemarie S

Nov 29, 2020

This project was very interesting from start to finish, it was helpful.

By Mohammad H O R

Nov 9, 2020

Its an awesome experience!

By KARMA T

Oct 24, 2020

good for online classes

By dr. H P L

Feb 6, 2021

Köszönöm. Nagyon érdekes volt. Bár évek óta használom a google osztálytermet, sok új funkciót tanultam meg a képzés keretében. Különösen tetszett az, hogy egy képernyőképen belül láttam az instrukciókat és tudtam ugyanazt kipróbálni a saját képernyőképemen.

By Nancy C M M

Feb 21, 2021

There are many things that we can do in our classes using Google classroom, I really enjoyed the tutorial step by step.

By Titus D E

Feb 4, 2021

By TAMILARASU S

Mar 1, 2021

Thank you Madam. I have learn new things from you. How to add on comments using # .Its really help full

By Muhammad H

Nov 29, 2020

This course is very beneficial as in these days online learning is an important aspect for all students

By Georgina A

Oct 30, 2020

Thank you for this interactive course. It was simple, fun and one quickly gets the gist of content.

By Ancieta M F

Oct 30, 2020

Very clear and straight to the point. I really feel I've improved my skills. Thanks for that.

By Irvin S

Feb 2, 2021

A great self-paced learning opportunity with well designed content! Keep up the great work.

By Troy B R

Nov 23, 2020

Easy to follow along. Content presented was real time learning. Top Notch.

By Analyn E B

Nov 18, 2020

Thank you so much. This will help me a lot with my learners. God bless!

By Jolly A P

Nov 13, 2020

Thank you so much Coursera for this opportunity. May God bless you!

By Mrs. C J L

Feb 24, 2021

I loved learning about the adding comments to my the Comment Bank

By Joan P

Feb 23, 2021

This course made the google classroom come alive!

By She-an P

Oct 30, 2020

I'm so happy I took this project. Thank you!

By Mohamud S A

Dec 25, 2020

Thank you for providing this opportunity.

By Rowena V D

Nov 11, 2020

This is very helpful! Thank you so much!

By Poonam K

Dec 14, 2020

good opportunity provide by COURSERA

By Ana M J

Dec 15, 2020

it will surely be used in my class.

By Ma D J P

Oct 29, 2020

This is really helpful. Thank you!

By Julia A

Feb 22, 2021

this is a very good learning tool