Back to Advanced Google Classroom for Education

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Google Classroom for Education by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this one hour-long project, you will be ready to use the more advanced features of Google Classroom. Google Classroom is a “free and easy tool helping educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with learners from school, from home, or on the go.” Throughout this project, we will work together to create an use rubrics, use originality reports, use comments, and investigate app integrations in Google Classroom. As we learn each feature, we will learn what it looks like from a student perspective as well as the settings and features on the teacher side. Whether you are teaching online or in person, Google Classroom will help simplify your year while engaging students and creating connections at home. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

N
Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for keeping it short & provide the vital content. It makes me hungry for me when the duration is short but the content is impactful.

GB
Oct 29, 2020

Thank you for this interactive course. It was simple, fun and one quickly gets the gist of content.

1 - 22 of 22 Reviews for Advanced Google Classroom for Education

good for online classes

By Georgina A

By Ancieta M F

Oct 30, 2020

Very clear and straight to the point. I really feel I've improved my skills. Thanks for that.

By Ciela B L D R

Oct 25, 2020

The advace google classroom for education helped m to understand it’s different features

By Troy R

Nov 23, 2020

Easy to follow along. Content presented was real time learning. Top Notch.

By Analyn E B

Nov 18, 2020

Thank you so much. This will help me a lot with my learners. God bless!

By Jolly A P

Nov 13, 2020

Thank you so much Coursera for this opportunity. May God bless you!

By She-an P

Oct 30, 2020

I'm so happy I took this project. Thank you!

By Rowena V D

Nov 11, 2020

This is very helpful! Thank you so much!

By Ma D J P

Oct 29, 2020

This is really helpful. Thank you!

By Mohammad H O R

Nov 9, 2020

Its an awesome experience!

By Utkarsh P

By Fathima A D

Loved it.

By soner s

Nov 7, 2020

spend short time learn new things

By Roene A P G

Nov 17, 2020

Demonstration made lousy without too much students.