Back to Analysing WhatsApp Chat Data

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Analysing WhatsApp Chat Data by Coursera Community Project Network

4.4

In this Project, we discuss how to analyse the data available from WhatsApp. We will use R Programming to analyse the data. Data from WhatsApp can be exported from the phone one is using. This technique can be gathered from many sources including YouTube. Due to limitations of this platform I will not discuss this. I will assume that the Learner is able to export data from WhatsApp and make it ready for analysis. I will use RStudio on the Cloud for demonstrating the steps for the analysis. Here again, there are limitations. However, we will discuss as much amount of code as possible. Learners can extrapolate and extend the discussed for further use. Numerous analysis is possible on the data available from WhatsApp. We will discuss a few only. However, after going through this project, it should be possible for the Learner to conduct many more analysis on his/her own. Further, the discussed code could be reused to create Data Products which could be published on the web using platforms like Shiny.io. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....