Back to Image Denoising Using AutoEncoders in Keras and Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Image Denoising Using AutoEncoders in Keras and Python by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will be able to: - Understand the theory and intuition behind Autoencoders - Import Key libraries, dataset and visualize images - Perform image normalization, pre-processing, and add random noise to images - Build an Autoencoder using Keras with Tensorflow 2.0 as a backend - Compile and fit Autoencoder model to training data - Assess the performance of trained Autoencoder using various KPIs Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AM
Jul 21, 2020

My Cloud access was denied after a certain time.. I had to do the coding all over again in my notebook. Rest was good.

SK
Jul 10, 2020

Clear explanation of auto encoders. This guided project was just right to get a good understanding of the topic

26 - 36 of 36 Reviews for Image Denoising Using AutoEncoders in Keras and Python

By varshitha g

Jun 4, 2020

Gud

By Himanshu S

Apr 6, 2020

Just right for me at the moment I was doing it I just needed to do a light project in which I could gain some practical skills

By Aniket G

May 22, 2020

This project has helped me to build m basic well towards image processing and I would recommend this course to everyone

By sairam g

May 14, 2020

Expected something from this course

but i was dissatisfied

By Abhirami C S

Apr 9, 2020

good course for both beginners and freshers

By Alan P

Jun 10, 2020

nice

By Aditya K S

Jun 2, 2020

I faced a lot of problem in doing the course on the Rhyme platform.

It took very long to load and either the Cloud PC was not working or the video of the instructor.

Maybe it was due to low network bandwidth but still this was a major problem I faced, rest all was good.

By Sabina T

Jun 2, 2020

Good Project. Would like to see more projects using different kinds of Autoencoders.

By Simon S R

Aug 31, 2020

Sadly turned out to be rather disappointing...