Back to Azure DevOps - Deploying (Java - Maven app ) on Azure WebApp

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Azure DevOps - Deploying (Java - Maven app ) on Azure WebApp by Coursera Project Network

Azure DevOps is one of the most popular CI/CD tool available in the market from Microsoft Azure DevOps can automate the complete life cycle of an application deployment In this project through hands-on, practical experiences, you will go through concepts like 1. Building Java-Maven application using Azure DevOps without YAML file 2. Building a Java-Maven application using Azure DevOps with YAML file 3. Creating a web app in Azure Portal 4. Deploying Java-Maven application using Azure DevOps release pipeline 5. Adding triggers to the auto-trigger the pipelines...

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Azure DevOps - Deploying (Java - Maven app ) on Azure WebApp

By Lim C S

Mar 26, 2021

The project lab is really fucked up. I reached the point at running the pipeline in Azure and it went into an error which says "

This agent request is not running because you have reached the maximum number of requests that can run for parallelism type 'Microsoft-Hosted Private'. Current position in queue: 1"

I checked the internet but there is totally no solution on this. The course itself also does not have a support help. We are totally left on our own in the ocean with no way to continue the lab session.

To add on the the woes, after tinkling with the lab for few days, the cloud workspace suddenly said I had used the session for far too long and locked me out permanently! What the fuck!

I am left only with watching the videos but could no try any hands on to gain a better learning experience. Totally fucked up!