Back to Build Training Website using Google Sites

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build Training Website using Google Sites by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will be able to create a ready to publish responsive sample training website which fits in all devices such as Tablet, Phone and large Screens with the help of Google Sites tool for free. This website can be independently shared and published with Google Sites URL. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Build Training Website using Google Sites

By ALIFAH I B M

Jul 24, 2021

Very recommended course! I have never know about google sites before until I found this coursera. Thanks a lot as this project really help me in my assignment. Also, for me google sites is a good choice other than wix to create a website.

By RAVI P

Jun 3, 2021

After completing this guided project, you will understand how to interact with Google sites and how to use it effectively. Thanks for Creating this guided project also thank to instructor who created this Guided Project.

By Sagar J

Oct 12, 2021

great

By Mr. N B K

May 13, 2021

good

By brndn g

Dec 8, 2020

very easy to follow! thanks!

By Muhammad A

Apr 12, 2021

Really it was a good course for training website development