Back to Car Transport App in Figma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Car Transport App in Figma by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will be able to prototype your user journeys in XD! We will complete a basic e-commerce journey from the customer selecting a product to purchasing completion. This includes animating interactive content, sticky content, as well as understand how to share the prototype for your stakeholders to view....

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Car Transport App in Figma

By Violet V

Nov 26, 2020

You will learn a lot. You will have to design a few of the pages by yourself but at the end of the class, you should have learned enough to make a decent prototype. I wanted to learn how to use Figma and now I do know how to use Figma to make a decent prototype, especially when I apply my prior design knowledge.

By Simeon K

Feb 27, 2021

Being a beginner and still being able to create most of the pages my own before the instructor walks us through is something really great that I can only credit to how nicely and practically the course was taught. Thank you a lot for this course, Emma!

By Betty L

Mar 12, 2021

Very good started project for beginners of Figma.

By Ibrahim H A

Nov 18, 2020

good project

By P P

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you..

By Ali S

Nov 21, 2020

Very easy course, yet an important way to get a certification in something you i already excel in! So i love it!