Back to Car Transport App in Figma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Car Transport App in Figma by Coursera Project Network

4.4

By the end of this project, you will be able to prototype your user journeys in XD! We will complete a basic e-commerce journey from the customer selecting a product to purchasing completion. This includes animating interactive content, sticky content, as well as understand how to share the prototype for your stakeholders to view....

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Car Transport App in Figma

By Loud Y

Jun 19, 2021

j​ust a wireframe and prototpye session, not really transport app

By Ankit S

May 9, 2021

It was an amazing experience to be a part of the project. Looking forward to such a project from the guide as well as coursera.

By Violet V

Nov 26, 2020

You will learn a lot. You will have to design a few of the pages by yourself but at the end of the class, you should have learned enough to make a decent prototype. I wanted to learn how to use Figma and now I do know how to use Figma to make a decent prototype, especially when I apply my prior design knowledge.

By GAURAV N

Nov 28, 2021

The course instructor has an amazing skill of putting the bigger problem first and then making youu think how to arrive to the solution. As a beginner, I have never used Figma. After spending about an hour, I was able to create prototype and flow animations so easily. Must do for beginners!

By Simeon K

Feb 27, 2021

Being a beginner and still being able to create most of the pages my own before the instructor walks us through is something really great that I can only credit to how nicely and practically the course was taught. Thank you a lot for this course, Emma!

By Betty L

Mar 12, 2021

Very good started project for beginners of Figma.

By medom s

Dec 1, 2021

super!

By Ali S

Nov 21, 2020

Very easy course, yet an important way to get a certification in something you i already excel in! So i love it!

By 320126510135 B

Jul 3, 2021

GOOD BUT CLOUD DESKTOP /VIRTUAL DESKTOP WAS TOO BAD

By จารุพงษ์ โ

Jul 5, 2021

Great for start to use figma

By Jessica C

Aug 16, 2021

I needed a better understanding of the functions.

By Art O

Aug 24, 2021

The project assessment for the Coursera Project Network Car Transport App project is apparently only based on the quiz which is nothing more than an introduction to the Figma software. Something is amiss because the quiz prompted a result without (or prior to) prototype development, instructor support or peer assessment. I did not even get started with the Car Transport app project, and was awarded 100% on the basis of the quiz which I answered correctly. I feel the task progression in this project module is terribly clever and/or deeply flawed. Can I reset the module?

By Lokesh K

May 9, 2021

Project was not well developed. Some things were not explained clearly. Needs improvement.

By Vadim V

Aug 31, 2021

great course, I recommend it to everyone ...

By Hemang S

Dec 4, 2021

Very nice course

By Izharul M

Dec 30, 2021

Learned a lot of new things from this course.

By Shaheen A

Dec 19, 2021

it is a good thing for the beginners

By Dmitrij A

Dec 28, 2021

Good for introduction, not all of the process present in a smooth flow for easy follow

By Jose L

Jan 5, 2022

I give her two stars for the effort, but to be completely honest, this was a horrible guided project. I'm so sorry to the lady guiding the class, but she was a little bit hard to follow, she didn't seem to be that organized, and she really didn't seem to know how to use Figma.

By Ali A