Back to Creating a Choice Board with Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating a Choice Board with Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will have created a choice board to use with your class in person or virtually. Choice boards allow teachers to accomplish curriculum goals while providing students with greater freedom in how they accomplish those goals. Providing students with choice is one important way to provide them with a sense of ownership of their learning. They will feel that their voice matters and be more engaged in the task at hand through the opportunity to choose their activity. Choice boards also provide an engaging way to encourage practice virtually! Whether you teach online or in person, choice boards can become an integral part of your teaching strategies. Throughout this project, you will have the opportunity to personalize your choice board so that it can be used in your classroom right away. *You will need a free Google account for this project....

DB
May 28, 2021

I'm impressed at how simple but effective this course is. It's given me confidence to tackle projects that I have. Recommended for sure.

AS
Feb 12, 2021

It was a useful course. I loved it and recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Creating a Choice Board with Google Slides

By Derrick B

May 29, 2021

By Nancy C M M

Jan 30, 2021

It was incredible, I learned a lot. If you are a teacher probably this will help you to create new activities for your students,

By Auhood M S

Feb 13, 2021

It was a useful course. I loved it and recommend it.

By Rosemarie S

Dec 7, 2020

This was a refreshing part of my skill training.

By Analyn B