Back to Classify Radio Signals from Space using Keras

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Classify Radio Signals from Space using Keras by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn the basics of using Keras with TensorFlow as its backend and use it to solve an image classification problem. The data we are going to use consists of 2D spectrograms of deep space radio signals collected by the Allen Telescope Array at the SETI Institute. We will treat the spectrograms as images to train an image classification model to classify the signals into one of four classes. By the end of the project, you will have built and trained a convolutional neural network from scratch using Keras to classify signals from space. This course runs on Coursera's hands-on project platform called Rhyme. On Rhyme, you do projects in a hands-on manner in your browser. You will get instant access to pre-configured cloud desktops containing all of the software and data you need for the project. Everything is already set up directly in your internet browser so you can just focus on learning. For this project, you’ll get instant access to a cloud desktop with Python, Jupyter, and Tensorflow pre-installed. Notes: - You will be able to access the cloud desktop 5 times. However, you will be able to access instructions videos as many times as you want. - This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

SB
May 23, 2020

The explanations were elaborate and insightful. But the choice of hyperparams seemed to be arbitrary and no justification was provided for it.

IK
Oct 29, 2020

Great course. Instructor knows the subject well and guides you through the material explaining each part. Thank you

26 - 37 of 37 Reviews for Classify Radio Signals from Space using Keras

By Jayesh K T

May 12, 2020

Very nice and cool project. But, more explanation on the project is required.

By Grace G N B

Jul 9, 2020

Thanks very much to COursera and special thanks to our mentor Snehan Kekre

By hari n s a u

Apr 28, 2020

good in handling the project ,step by step process

By ROHIT R N

Jun 5, 2020

Really a good Course

By Syed Z R Z

Could be better

By Iman R

Jun 4, 2020

I didn't know how other guided project works, but I think it's to short and lack of theory to make us understand. It's just straight away to implement some code. I think it could add a section that give us a reading or other material that can strength our knowledge on the project

By FARHANA S J

Jun 27, 2020

Overall good. But have a lot of bugs in the course design. Also needs a lot more theory explanation.

By Jayakrishnan K

Jun 14, 2020

It will be good if it provides more explanation about the matter in the video, Otherwise nice

By Mihir P

Jul 22, 2020

fine and informative

By Stepan S

Jun 2, 2020

Rhyme experience is awful. "Connecting..." screen 80% of the time. 1h of videos and 1h for the lab is not enough.

By Shelley S

The program that's used for teaching this class doesn't seem compatible with all devices; including my device. I can only see about a 1/4 of the video. I went to the help center but everything talks around the subject and doesn't give a solution. For some reason the unenroll button isn't appearing for this class. The help center has noway of asking a question. I realize these are technical problems and not a problem with the actual class. However the fact that I can't participate in the class due to device differences is very frustrating.

By Sayed M