Back to Corona Virus Analysis Using Power BI

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Corona Virus Analysis Using Power BI by Coursera Project Network

3.0

Welcome to this guided project on Corona Virus Analysis Using Power BI! I'm excited to have you in the class and look forward to helping you learn more about Power BI. To begin, I recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site. This course should take about 2 hours to complete. We will explore a few ways to represent the Covid19 data and focus on the trend of the cases globally. We will be working with live data and focus on Power Query and Dax to build basic visualizations. At the end, you will be able to build a simple Corona virus analysis dashboard! Good luck as you get started. I look forward to seeing you in class! Good luck as you get started. I look forward to seeing you in class! Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 2 of 2 Reviews for Corona Virus Analysis Using Power BI

By Chris K

Apr 8, 2021

The quiz answers were misleading. On most questions selecting the correct answer would give you 0 points, and selecting the incorrect answer would give you 10 points.

Volume was inconsistent, explanations were not clear.

By Ali S

Apr 3, 2021

This is the first time I see a course like this. When your answer correct you get no grade, and when it is wrong you get the grade.

Do not recommend it!