Back to Create a Google Ads Video Campaign

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Google Ads Video Campaign by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a a Google Ads Video Campaign with standard in-stream ads, set up strategy and goals, targeting by people and content and adjusting options. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Create a Google Ads Video Campaign

By Caitlin A P

Nov 2, 2020

The instructions are easy to follow. Useful for company employees who wanted to run ads.

By Reigner D

Oct 22, 2020

Always Awesome!

By Paul D B D

Nov 5, 2020

Very helpful

By Lorraine A B B

Dec 11, 2020

Very nice overall, the only issue I experienced is how slow rhyme is and how it keeps reconnecting and had to start all over again. Professor is clear in explanation and instruction

By Nazim H

Apr 27, 2021

thank you so much ! it was a great experience :)

By Sachu A

Mar 12, 2021

Great

By Amit P

May 11, 2021

I had great fun taking this course. I learnt so much about Google Ads in such a short span of time. I am quite confident of using the skills and knowledge I gained from this guided project in my work life. Thank you so much, Angelo Paolillo Sir! Highly recommend this project!

By AMELYA N B N A

Jun 22, 2021

good

By Ahamaed. J

Apr 30, 2021

good

By CHARLES C T 1

Jan 18, 2021

nice

By منى م م ع ا

Apr 28, 2021

م

By Htet W L H

Jun 2, 2021

It's easy to learn & make me feel satisfied but wanna do the real one too.

By Jatin G

May 15, 2021

Can be little more understandable.

By Syazwani B M

Jun 23, 2021

i cant proceed the course.