Back to Create a Home Affordability Worksheet in Google Sheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Home Affordability Worksheet in Google Sheets by Coursera Project Network

During this project, we will be working together to create a home affordability worksheet in Google Sheets. You will learn how to create formulas to include interest rates on multiple debt items, and show the timeline it will take to payoff the debt. This is a great tool to use if you have plans to purchase a home in the future, and want to learn how much you can afford. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Create a Home Affordability Worksheet in Google Sheets

By Vishal A

Oct 27, 2020

The project helped me refresh my memory about the pmt & pv so I liked that. I would say you could add "WHY is it important to do this step?" before moving on with the steps. The actual information in this project however, could have been a video less if you took out the videos with the vanity stuff like coloring the pie charts, changing the font etc.