Back to Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this 2 hours long project-based course, you will learn to create a Beautiful, Professional Medical Business Website from scratch using WordPress with free Hosting and Sub-domain. Our goal is to get free hosting, subdomain, and make use of WordPress to create an amazing medical background website. You'll learn to work with themes, plugins, permalinks of WordPress. By the end of this project, you will be able to register for a free subdomain and hosting for your website on 000webhost. You will be able to install WordPress on 000webhost and you will also be able to create an amazing medical website in WordPress. You do not need any programming skills or experience. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MW
Apr 6, 2021

It was a great experience of learning this course. I am more than pleased and I want to do more courses from coursera in future.

MS
Feb 20, 2021

The way she explained was fantastic and easy to understand for a lay man I totally appreciate the skills and teaching skills.

1 - 23 of 23 Reviews for Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain

By Παρασκευή Γ

Dec 21, 2020

That was a very useful project

By Muhammad W

Apr 7, 2021

By MUHAMMAD S

Feb 21, 2021

By Ismail D

Apr 5, 2021

i really like this course but my workspace does not work well

By Widasun W

Apr 11, 2021

Best course i had for wordpress

By �ANIMESH S

Mar 20, 2021

It Was amazing

By GAURAV P

Feb 2, 2021

great course

By Saad S

Apr 9, 2021

good

By Divyaprakash

nice

By María

Mar 19, 2021

Even I Know that it is a free course, I've missed some explanations, for example, when you erase the contact part in the menu section from our webpage...can you recover it if you want?

Anyway, thanks for your effort.

By BILAL I

Dec 4, 2020

the course could be longer, and do not need to be practicing and guiding within the same screen as the view will be small and connection issues related to remote desktop.

By Bermansyah D

Dec 27, 2020

how to create the the website from scratch it will be nice.

By Divya l

Mar 13, 2021

its very useful for me to improve my skills

By Mafusi T

Feb 6, 2021

good one

By Les R

Mar 2, 2021

I started the course, went partway through and paused. The next day I am unable to get back into the website I created. Neither the user name nor the password I used isn't recognized, and requesting a new password doesn't work. I am withdrawing from this course.

By Vandana

Apr 15, 2021

its easy to understand but after the day1 , I could use the course. so I couldn't complete the course.

By Brook D

Mar 13, 2021

The cloud environment is too difficult to follow along with while building a website.

By Nicky G

Mar 22, 2021

course was good expert wordpress was stuck and the were issues

By Cynthia W

Mar 23, 2021

this was more like a refresher course. and I am a truly a BEGINNER.

By Md M H