Back to Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this 2 hours long project-based course, you will learn to create a Beautiful, Professional Medical Business Website from scratch using WordPress with free Hosting and Sub-domain. Our goal is to get free hosting, subdomain, and make use of WordPress to create an amazing medical background website. You'll learn to work with themes, plugins, permalinks of WordPress. By the end of this project, you will be able to register for a free subdomain and hosting for your website on 000webhost. You will be able to install WordPress on 000webhost and you will also be able to create an amazing medical website in WordPress. You do not need any programming skills or experience. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

HS
Jul 20, 2021

I learned a lot of things in this beautiful course. The voice and video are so clear and awesome and now I build my own free website for my YouTube channel and got a domain. Thanks to Priya Jha!!

KC
May 23, 2021

Excellent guided project. I got a lot of knowledge. This is very good for beginners who don't know anything. It was really helped me a lot. Thank you so much.!

1 - 25 of 70 Reviews for Create a Website Using Wordpress : Free Hosting & Sub-domain

By Παρασκευή Γ

Dec 21, 2020

That was a very useful project

By Julian P

Apr 26, 2021

The instructor did not really do a good enough job setting the stage for what we were doing or explaining terminology. It felt too rushed (she spoke too quickly) and large portions of the exercise consisted of repeating exactly what she was doing. Sections of this were quite repetitive, time that could have been better spent on other things. I feel like we learned more how to edit/maintain a website rather than create one which is also useful. One of the quiz questions isn't even an English sentence so it's meaning is obscure.

By Maria C D

Jun 26, 2021

it's ok for understanding the basics. It distracted me the constant "aaah.." that the girl makes between every 2 or 3 words. I felt it was to extend the time of the course. You'll install a theme, and I think it could be a little longer explaining wherer did she get some files, as an example.

By Karina H

May 17, 2021

Too fast, the English is not clear, strong accent and I wanted to continue the next day and I couldn't. My practice panel went backwards and it was hard to reach the same lesson or screen again...

By komeh w

Apr 20, 2021

The training was great. The instructor was knowledgeable.

I did have some technical difficulties the cloud login page. I tried reaching out for help without sucess. Il will be a great help if coursera can have live chat assistant.It will also be helpful if the trainee can have access to the training videos for practice .

By Hanupriyan S

Jul 20, 2021

By Kely C

May 24, 2021

By Muhammad W

Apr 7, 2021

It was a great experience of learning this course. I am more than pleased and I want to do more courses from coursera in future.

By MUHAMMAD S

Feb 21, 2021

The way she explained was fantastic and easy to understand for a lay man I totally appreciate the skills and teaching skills.

By Thomas L

May 29, 2021

cours très efficace et très clair ! bravo. j'ai créé mon site web en quelques jours.

By Georgina P

May 31, 2021

Well explained, easy to follow and the result is very nice. Totally recommended.

By Manish R

May 8, 2021

It was a nice course. I really liked it and learned a lot. Thank you so much ma

By Ismail D

Apr 5, 2021

i really like this course but my workspace does not work well

By Asmaa A h

Jun 7, 2021

I really loved this course and the project was very well explained.

By মোঃ ন ই

May 29, 2021

We can get a new domain which is free and start a new business.

By Nabeel S

Jun 27, 2021

Very useful for begineers and I really learnt from it.

By DIVYA P

Jul 10, 2021

very helpful for my carrier ...thank you

By suryarajan M

Jun 21, 2021

This guided project is very useful.

By Widasun W

Apr 11, 2021

Best course i had for wordpress

By SHAHZAIB K

Jul 25, 2021

Course was easy to Understand.

By Muhammad O