Back to Create a beautiful eBook using Google Slides

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a beautiful eBook using Google Slides by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create an ebook using Google slides. Google slides is free, simple, and easy to use for design and collaboration. You will learn how to utilize design capabilities of Google slides for a good looking ebook. You will learn to use formatting and design tools to set up master slides. You will also learn to work with text, images and objects to enhance the look and feel of the ebook. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Create a beautiful eBook using Google Slides

By Salvatore D S

Mar 9, 2021

Create a beautiful eBook using Google Slides by Stacey Shanklin-Langford is a tutorial for creating a digital publication. The tutorial is taught using of concise lectures with side-by-side practice, with a single, end-of-tutorial quiz. Users need to have a Google account (and log in) to access Google Slides. While learners with substantial graphic design backgrounds might not need to practice these skills at this level, other learners seeking a concise, easy-to-follow introduction to making a digital publication should be satisfied.

By Limanska N

Apr 13, 2021

I loved this course! And I am grateful very much to the teacher, creators and organizers of the course. It helped me a lot. Previously I did not even know that it is possible to make eBook with Google Slides. And today, after approximately 3 hours of learning, I was able to create my own! Amazing course and a pretty nice template to learn with!

By Nancy C M M

Feb 1, 2021

I'm really happy with this course and the final project. Google Slides is an amazing tool for everyone. Stacey is an amazing teacher I understood everything.

By Jester D V

Apr 3, 2021

Really loved this course. Thank you so much Stacey!

By Ma. T M L