Back to Create online classes with Google Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create online classes with Google Classroom by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create and manage online classes with Google Classroom, set assignments, quizzes and surveys, manage video lessons, communicate and engage with the students. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

EL
Dec 6, 2020

It was thorough. It covered everything that an instructor needs to know about Google classroom.

JS
Feb 12, 2021

Excellent!\n\nThe tutor was exceptionally great at passing on knowledge to me - the student.

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Create online classes with Google Classroom

By Poonam K

Dec 13, 2020

I knew and use the google class room with trial and error assumption. due to join this project I would solved all queries and its cleared all confusion regarding using google classroom. Thank you very much for giving me such wonderful opportunity .

By Edwin D L

By Rosemarie S

I completed my second course on Google Classroom

By Analyn B

Jan 8, 2021

Thank you so much!

By Teresa M

Mar 12, 2021

I needed this training. I appreciate it was free. I'm a substitute teacher. I've been going to schools during this COVID crisis, having to teach face to face along with virtual students at home with no orientation to the virtual environment. All of the teachers are using Google Class. The only training i got at school was do this, do that, click here, don't click there by another teacher who was in a hurry and that was it. I learned in the school of hard knocks, trial and error. The kids were crying and so was I.

By Nancy C M M

Feb 19, 2021

It was amazing and very useful; I really learned how to use Google classroom in a better way.

By Judy S

Feb 13, 2021

Excellent!

The tutor was exceptionally great at passing on knowledge to me - the student.

By Oluwatoyin O O

Apr 24, 2021

Very interesting e-learning using google classroom application and great instructor!.

By Albertha B

Feb 10, 2021

Very interactive program It is just right for a beginner or as a refresher course.

By Adriana S

Jul 16, 2021

Excellent class, it's exactly what I needed. Explained clearly and step by step.

By Kyd T M

Mar 7, 2021

Its very relevant to my current position as a technology mentor. Thank you

By Mrs. C J L

Feb 23, 2021

I loved learning about using the rubrics!

By Kim

Jul 12, 2021

Thank you so much, this is very good.

By Simba M

Mar 22, 2021

Just awesome.

By Abdulazeez H A

Aug 2, 2021

good

By Delicia C

Feb 9, 2021

I was not able to do the project because the program would not allow me to, because it keep indicating that i had already done it. There was no way of getting to do the project as long as the program says you have done it, you are blocked out.