Back to Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I by Coursera Community Instructors

4.1

Welcome to this guided project about how to “Create Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR!” In this project you will learn how to effectively use the platform called VECTR which is a free and powerful vector graphics software and create your very own ,unique graphic designs and implement them . By the end of this project, you will learn to use VECTR ,create custom graphic design , edit and modify imported images , export designs in different formats and share them. You don’t need to be a professional designer or creative arts/design expert to take this project, but familiarity with services like Canva , Stencil , Visme and other similar services will surely aid in the experience ....

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I

By Bonnie J E

Dec 28, 2020

I really like working along side the instructor as I am a visual, hands on learner versus just reading. Thank you

By Enrique A M

Jan 16, 2021

Mil Gracias Saheli basu, mil Gracias Coursera.

By marcellus c

Jan 3, 2021

This course was interesting. I will definitely continue working on graphic designs.

By Задойный А