Back to Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I by Coursera Community Project Network

4.2

Welcome to this guided project about how to “Create Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR!” In this course, you will learn how to effectively use the platform called VECTR which is a free and powerful vector graphics software and create your very own unique graphic designs and implement them. By the end of "Part I" of the course project, you will learn to use VECTR, create custom graphic design, edit, modify, implement custom made designs and export them in different formats and share. You don’t need to be a professional designer or creative arts/design expert to take this project, but familiarity with services like Canva, Stencil, Visme and other similar services will surely aid in the experience. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

DA
Feb 11, 2021

What a fantastic course!!\n\nThank you Coursera and Saheli Basu for introducing VECTR software .\n\nI'll be using it a lot for my art projects.

BE
Dec 27, 2020

I really like working along side the instructor as I am a visual, hands on learner versus just reading. Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Creating Custom Vector Graphic Design Using VECTR : Part I

By Bonnie J E

Dec 28, 2020

Feb 12, 2021

What a fantastic course!!

Thank you Coursera and Saheli Basu for introducing VECTR software .

I'll be using it a lot for my art projects.

By Enrique A M

Jan 16, 2021

Mil Gracias Saheli basu, mil Gracias Coursera.

By marcellus c

Jan 3, 2021

This course was interesting. I will definitely continue working on graphic designs.

By Joshua H

Feb 11, 2021

Vectr isn't as user-friendly as other software, but it has some advantages. The teaching segments were a bit too quiet, and I had to turn up my volume more than usual.

By Bensen A

Feb 7, 2021

The course is not organised properly.