Back to Creating Dashboards in Google Spreadsheets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating Dashboards in Google Spreadsheets by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to analyse data to draw business insights, Data cleansing, Data validation, conditional formatting, how to use pivot charts and tables, lookup functions, how to structure the business data to easily locate information and provide accurate and complete answers to the question....

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Creating Dashboards in Google Spreadsheets

By Analyn E B

Nov 23, 2020

Thank you so much!

By Rosemarie S

Dec 15, 2020

I interacted with a little help but the project kept on occupying the space.

By Hagigat A

Jan 12, 2021

It is very short and clear. I loved it.

By Calli T

Jan 22, 2021

A bit too simple for what I was looking for. The dashboard creation was static versus creating an interactive dashboard using slicers.

By Kiela J

Dec 18, 2020

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. If I could give a 0 to this course I would. This course is useless as the instructor does not have the correct screen for the student to use to follow along with the instructions. I followed the direction to leave a comment in the forum for her to correct this. 2 weeks later nothing has been done. Since this course is project-based and not through Coursera, the cost of the course is non-refundable.