Back to Creating designs using Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating designs using Canva by Coursera Community Project Network

4.4

Creating designs using Canva: An easy first step to creating graphic designs in Canva. Canva is a graphic design platform with the provision to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. There are templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality. For this project, we will look into the features and functionality included in the free version of Canva. We will start by creating an account and complete it with exporting the design created in the website. Task list: > How to create a logo design in Canva? - Sign up/Log in - Overview - Create a logo - Using a template - From scratch >How to upload and add images, audio & video in Canva? >How to create a brochure in Canva? - Create a brochure - Using a template - From scratch This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

PK
Apr 8, 2021

It was fun to learn how design. for a beginner like me seemed like indomitable task on designing from scratch. But this course has given me some confidenst to build upon.

TT
Mar 29, 2021

Such a great project. Would have been nice to receive a certificate for this!

1 - 9 of 9 Reviews for Creating designs using Canva

By PRATHEEKSH B K

Apr 9, 2021

By TKB

Mar 30, 2021

Such a great project. Would have been nice to receive a certificate for this!

By Mafusi T

Mar 8, 2021

This is qiute helpful to beginnersin computing to acquire knowledge

By INDU K

Mar 9, 2021

Very good experience enjoyed love this

By MOUSSDDIK H

Mar 8, 2021

Thank you so much!

Its very helpfull

By Puja B

Mar 13, 2021

I had used canva before for creating designs for my school. Doing this is just like a cherry on top of the cake i.e. it has just added more to existing knowledge about canva and its tools. I am glad I could do this course.

One thing I'd like to mention is the quality of audio. The audio is slightly unclear and there are disturbances. Please look into it.

Regards,

Puja Baldawa.

By FX M V F

Mar 7, 2021

We needs more guidance to use other features

By Estefania, E S Y

Mar 15, 2021

Es un buen curso sin embargo pienso que le falta más contenido.