Back to Creating designs using Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating designs using Canva by Coursera Community Project Network

Creating designs using Canva: An easy first step to creating graphic designs in Canva. Canva is a graphic design platform with the provision to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. There are templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality. For this project, we will look into the features and functionality included in the free version of Canva. We will start by creating an account and complete it with exporting the design created in the website. This Guided Project was created by a Coursera community member....

PK
Apr 8, 2021

It was fun to learn how design. for a beginner like me seemed like indomitable task on designing from scratch. But this course has given me some confidenst to build upon.

JC
Jun 8, 2021

The process was great and I'm having a lot of fun especially in learning new ideas in making designs using Canva.

1 - 25 of 53 Reviews for Creating designs using Canva

By PRATHEEKSH B K

Apr 9, 2021

By Phạm S

Jun 24, 2021

I have learned great things through the passionate lectures of lecturer Saheli Basu. I will apply them to make designs to improve my business. Thanks very much <3

By Jeah K D C

By Kamal M

Jun 23, 2021

Extremely helpful and the best part of it is that the instructor helps and replies in discussion forum!

By Jonita P

Jun 9, 2021

Audio needs improvement! But it didn't interfere much with the quality of the instructions though .

By Amalia R

Jul 9, 2021

The course is very well nice, I can understand all about how to designs using canva

By A L I Z A

Jun 8, 2021

this course made me surprise that I can make an amazing work from CANVA . I love it

By T.T

Mar 30, 2021

Such a great project. Would have been nice to receive a certificate for this!

By Mafusi T

Mar 8, 2021

This is qiute helpful to beginnersin computing to acquire knowledge

By Nguyen H N

Jun 30, 2021

i made it. all thanks to the clear instructions

By Michiko A

Jul 14, 2021

T​hank you, very simple and easy to understand

By Chris G

Jun 9, 2021

A project with so much to learn and with fun!

By Harman S

Jun 7, 2021

Thanks for the tutorial. It's amazing:)

By INDULAL V

May 7, 2021

Very good experience enjoyed love this

By DEENA N

Thank you so much!

Its very helpfull

By Vaani M

Jun 7, 2021

I can now create Fabulous designs !

By Phyo S H

Jun 25, 2021

I like free online learning.

By Caroline B